Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zinc Oxcidr And Facial Rashes

That decade! Fucking karma

The other day we discussed a couple of friends, that men are something strange is happening ... in a few words are all made some hysterical!

So Far skinny descocio the building to be harassed, as I tell him to do something, shoot me an "I invite you tired of not now" (pardon?) Available-not available, you do not like girls available ? Well

like that I spend listening examples. You will be sent before a guy with no turns direct intentions of course the skinny or doubted. Free relations (?) I'm tired of reading thin chains that wanted to mines not broke .... now they do not want anything serious, you come with the singsong of "you only want it with me that ..." but that happens? the planets aligned? .. now they want the house, children and ourselves a bit of fun?

But darling! emf and take some ibuprofen Stop fooling around! If this came with the new decade and we will pursue for more than 9 years but we are in the oven ... I at least I have to wait until 2020? channnnn 35 years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment