Sunday, March 13, 2011

Farewell Speech For Students

LRR




I like the Carnival. Happen all the damn parties of the year in exchange for the carnival. The pity is that they are not in summer. Carnival is bizarre, unpredictable and damn funny, at least where I live. You can be whoever you want, a pious nun, Marilyn, a Valkyrie or the Blessed Virgin if you want.

We were at the center, did not know what was going to dress up. I was a little before going to Sara for a drink. According to the center went down a few guys dressed Scots by my side.

- Little Red Riding Hood, Little Red Riding Hood where are you going alone?

I ignored them and kept walking, when I snapped them exceeded several meters:

- Will you really like the Scots?

And with a gesture that I bet you had rehearsed the jumped in unison kilts showing their skinny asses. I smiled. Is it about guys that are a easy as pie which is to be feared.

Arriving at the plaza was full of people. Sometimes I worry our similarity with ants. Sara saw in the distance, came dressed as medieval innkeeper with a fabulous corset by crushing her tits. It was beautiful. I gestured with his hand and went into a dive. Was plagued by vampires, zombies, rugby players, jacks, and a clown.
Batman We were approached and we made a hand gesture indicating if we wanted to drink but did not speak. This is common during Carnival, people do not want to recognize it, otherwise why would they would recessed in disguise?.

I think not just to take a roll if they think sports are hidden under that identity, not only want to be like others if you do not dare without anonymity or the excuse of his mask. I have a friend who dresses up in costumes at night, every year, with a luxury and glamor that and would like the carpet of the Oscars. Mola is what Carnival is rare.

Sara asked for a beer, I took a tequila and cola. Sara is very good at drinking beer, put the bottle between her breasts, arching your back backwards and drops the beer to his mouth. Hijadeputa. My blood boil when I see her do that. As I looked ecstatic to Sara noticed one hand under my cloak of Little Red Riding Hood.

- Why has the large hands ...?
- Hahaha, because I like to touch your ass.

came dressed as a policeman. Not yet know whether or sexy like a boy or a component of the Village People. Not very original but it was funny. I liked as it marked the package ...

I rubbed his ass in front of everyone as usual. I turned away. I smiled. Kiko in the bar there is always a jar of lollipops. I picked one. Sticking his tongue licking it with lust as she stared at him. I started dancing. Sara also danced. I winked and handed it to her. I licked, they smiled and put his face a few millimeters of my mouth.

- Riding Hood, Little Red Riding Hood, why have a mouth so pretty?

Sara offered me lollipops and when I went to get her tongue to lick it, then sucked me. The two smiled and laughed. We were looking to us to cop, a couple of vampires and a pirate eye not pulled Sara. He walked over and whispered something. The cop took the opportunity to touch my ass again ...

is what has the party. You busy, drink, laugh, play and when you realize you've fallen into a bloody spiral of not know what the hell that all you have left the next day is a tangle of surf and just a few pieces, bits of memory, laughter, dancing , gambling, sex, mischief, languages \u200b\u200b... that, little bits of night, broken by the unconsciousness sequences ...

Sara I remember in a hazy hills with the pirate and me. The pirate touched my ass while Sara beat me a bite and the policeman looked at me with dirty face. Sara rubbed my breasts on her tits and slid his tongue landlady on mine, I found an anemone alive and benign extending over my mouth.

The cop has disappeared from my memory. Instead salidísimo a wolf attacked me in an alley to go home. The wolf I broke my white panties on the stairs and I ate her pussy generously. I think I will not forget in a long time that feeling greasy and warm tongue on my clit bravely slipping or coming in, illegal, in my hole as my hips rose to him and felt his hot tongue inside me. It was a truly voracious wolf. And certainly able. His spittle flooded my sex while mine puddled his mouth. A portent. I remember his biting and scratching claws of the beast my body, pinning my tits, digging into my ass.




I have another flash on all fours on the bed and ordered me to open up the butt at me attentively with large wolf eyes and told me to masturbate. While doing so, occasionally stroking my ass, lick my dick sex or entered their fiercely. I remember that I noticed his big hands gripped my buttocks and gently opened and how I shuddered to feel the touch of her tongue on my ass. Do not let me move to change positions. He could feel his tongue touching my pasty just come and go and effervescent tingle of saliva falling from my ass to my pussy. The sensation of feeling completely full of slime ass is most pork, disturbing and exciting.

I have another scene forcing me to eat his cock. I was sitting on the floor, my back against the bed and me and supported him on the bed pushing her hips against my face and on his tail lockjaw that slipped into my mouth surprising until the end, until the eggs , choking on cock and whoring. Then I heard a wolf howl and shiver all over my skin.

The rest is a thick haze of lust. I know that shouting of pleasure with my hood covering my eyes. I know I fucked her ass with something that was not his tail. I know I took pictures because I remember the flash of the camera on my eyes. And I know that I did enjoy indescribable orgasm.

I woke at dawn, there were people shouting in the street, singing and shouting nonsense. Carnival inflate their laughter seemed like a balloon and it seeped into the grooves of my window invaluable as a cold vapor and disturbing up to my temples to beat them with their laughter. I opened my eyes and through the gloom I spotted the wolf. He slept peacefully beside me. It smelled of sex and snuff. I kissed her softly. I fell asleep while trying to remember those pieces of the night while the laughter of the passers-by away with my conscience.

and red bunting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment