Monday, March 7, 2011

Wegener’s Granulomatosis Lifesa

HOPEFULLY YOURS MASSAGE





know you're going to kill me with your kisses bullet.

That pierce me, decided, with your dick hole.

Again and again, to finish me off.

And I keep looking at everything. In every breath, every gesture of pleasure, in every glance of desire in my fucking win, in your skin, your fingers, touching, in your language, feeling, licking, exploring, ...

When you say - it's just sex, blasphemy, you bastard, you never know what you're saying. Only? It's all sex. Am.

only everything was as clean as the sex, so plain, so sincere. Hopefully

not let our bodies or infiltrate the tricks that nobody permitiésemos lead to dead ends. But we use our tactics, we got on our little theater and ended up selling our best to represent those who are not. Yes, anyone, just to feel ...

sucks.

Let's be honest. I look for in your skin. And believe me, I am. I want your skin to find me just a moment. Is life is made of moments?

Damn, I know you're going to kill me with your kisses bullet.

(I wish ... I wish both)

0 comments:

Post a Comment