Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rent Candelabra Centerpieces Boston

MININO CAP 6

(COMMENTS THANKS FOR THE WRITER)

PAIN OF LOVE

Two days had passed since that incident. Simone


Bill returned to pick up the school, making him feel pathetically childish. But she was suspicious about strange friendship he had with Tom.


had had a serious talk with Bill, trying to figure out what had happened exactly that time that went into the house crying. But Bill had not said more than excuses, she could perceive, and not insisted, would find out sooner or later.


is that Bill did not know how to explain what had happened. He did not cry for pain, was crying different, one of excitement, a thrill of knowing that he liked Tom, that you were frightened ...


Bill had not come to see Tom. When he was home, she felt very anxious to visit, but it contained, was afraid and some embarrassment. There were strong feelings that they could dominate. Simone


drove back home with him. Both silent ... Bill idly looking out the window. He sighed.


"It's the fifth time I sigh, something wrong? -Be afraid to ask, looking askance. Bill looked at her and shook her head. "You're lying.


"But I'm not okay, what's strange I have today?


"Just saying ..." Simone did not want to argue with him. As fast as a teenager, I had to get that into your head.


Time passed, were coming home and Bill fidgeted in his seat uneasily.


"Mother ..." She turned to him. - How serious is if you show someone you trust who I really am? -Simone gulped loudly.


- You know all I had to beg for Georg to keep quiet? Keep in mind that someone knows you, having all that stress that one of these days do not come home and see on the news they have found a ... you know, I do not know how you would call ... for me would be a pain because it would be for you. "Bill was saddened.


"But ... I do not see the suffering for me, I mean, is there something wrong with having a tail and ears as I have?


"There's nothing wrong ... not that. It's all they can make, I'm sure that would keep you from me, and who knows ... I think about it every moment, live for you nothing since you were born unexpectedly, from that day my life changed to treat to give you a decent life, as you deserve, as a person, because that you, so you go to school now, and let you visit the friends you want.


Bill was formed ideas in my head ... For some reason he wanted "freedom" wanted to be independent and have a life like everyone else, like


Tom ... I do not want to move here. "Simone was distressed. "I live in this city, I like it big, beautiful, and at school I do well, I have friends ... well, for now a friend. I want to study photography and work in a magazine taking photos. -Simone parked the car in the parking lot was close to her apartment and was thinking with both hands on the wheel.


"It's the neighbor, right? "Bill blushed trying to hide the hood that also brought her face. He said nothing, kept quiet, somewhat nervous. "It's for him ... I do not know what to say ... Like it? -Simone pale, had a gay son ... having to learn so soon, as everything in the life of his son, however was disappointed.


"No ..." just said.


-would understand if you liked, wanted to understand it, is handsome and everything seems good type though ...


I do not know ... I do not know how I would if I liked it ... these things still do not know. "Simone laughed a little and looked into his eyes, pushing a little hood.


"My child, you understand," Bill smiled and sighed, "but talk to him.


- No! "He despaired.


- What do you mean? Anyway ... is that he's older than you, do not want to take advantage of you, "scowled one should do it Bill, be careful with these things ... God! "His mind was every tragedy. What if your child took advantage of his innocence? What if he or others violated? He saw how weak could be your Bill ... and knew he had to talk to him seriously about sexual issues. He did not believe that so soon would be, but his son and was young.


"In three years I will be your age ... what do you care?


"I worry about what might acontecerte, either with him or any other type or chick that you are crossing the road.


- As if it were easy to love someone who is not human! Cried almost annoying.


Bill

"You're human, no one says otherwise, and is easy to love, Bill looked frustrated. It was increasingly a tantrum as a teenager, he could not avoid questioning certain things and Simone should understand the stages that was happening.


"It's not ... I can never show me the way I am because ... He swallowed, when I see so with this I have, will be horrified ..." His throat closed, was to mourn, but his pride and preferred to turn out catlike his face, looking sideways towards the window and stay there. Simone sighed resignedly, what say?


"You're special.


- That's the problem! I do not want to be ... "Simone leaned her head on the wheel and began to hit until Bill turned to see her. "Do not do that," she nudged and nodded Simone.


- Do we? Today I want to make thousands of cookies for you, even I have energy.


And it was. Having a young mother was fun ... but having a short life apparently not. Although nothing was missing, the fact of being unique in the world, caused him


melancholy ... The hours passed and ate lots of cookies of different flavors, with some milk clear. And then Simone went to bed, was early, but had tired cookie.


As every night, Bill could not sleep. So I opened the window of his room looked down, there was nobody, only a small street between his condominium on the other, and dropped ... Some years ago I did, but after nearly breaking a leg. But now he was tall and strong, I knew that if I fell it up and nothing bad will happen.


came to the floor on all fours after passing the six-story building had that. He got up stretching, cracking his arms, he had hurt a bit, settled the hood that had moved and put his tail under his shirt, wrapped around his waist. When jumping the need to maintain your balance.


ascertained that no one has seen, and it was. He walked down the alley and walked toward the main street. This time would not go to a supermarket, preferred walking alone.


did not spend five minutes until your ears noticed a well-known voice. Grave, harmonious and friendly and mischievous laughter. It was Tom, who apparently walked somewhere, looked around looking for his voice, but not seen.


- ... I'm really tired, had other voices he did not know, but Tom's was unmatched. - Candy, I can take you home, no problem with that. "continued her voice and turned a corner near the car park, was Tom's car, a Ferrari lead very elegant. Bill stuck to the wall to be seen, there was a girl in the car, a blonde curly hair and squeaky voice.


- wanted to spend the night with you, why bring me then? Was not it obvious? -sharpened his eye to look inside the car, the expression of annoyance that Tom had never seen him like that before, and that girl seemed to be upset too.


- told me you wanted the photos for today, because it came ... sighed resignedly - I thought it was logical "The girl was annoyed a bit but came to him. Bill closed his eyes, afraid to see what would happen there, I was very scared that something will hurt, and so it happened ... to open their eyes, after not hearing anything, he saw them kissing on the lips, with great intensity, was as if she ate Tom's mouth and eyes closed it was left to do ...


- We -panted up ... it - we, like the other night, had a good time, what you fear? Hmm ... sounded so -sexual, Bill winced at that, to hear Tom's breathing somewhat agitated, even at that distance.


saw them both out of the car and she borrowed from Tom's hand, was driven to the department ... Bill simply ran into nothing, fleeing the scene.


I had hurt a lot. Not yet know why, but in his mind, that kiss he gave that girl had just broken my heart and ... and could not imagine what they would do up there.


Tom for his part, was between excited and uncomfortable at the same time ... Candy was very beautiful, but there was nothing but a face, a nice ass, but it itself was capricious and manipulative ...


entered the apartment and that she threw kitten zeal, kissed his neck, his hands desperately straining under the jacket he was wearing the other, putting them directly into your pants, touching specifically to have sex right there, encouraging him, kissing him, mounting him on the temperature.


-Candy, Candy ...


"Yes ... well, moaning my name, grabbed her mouth and kissed him hard. She moved so that went into his bedroom and threw him to bed, I love my boyfriend, now ... make me yours, "Tom gasped, and stroked it, trying to get it is not over and a plaintiff, he stressed out a little .


The lay on his back and took her wrists and pinned against the bed, she gasped desperate for sex.


-Fuck


Tom ... "Shhh ... Candy, enough," he frowned a little intimidated ... "still for a moment. She scowled, started grooming clothing.


- What do you wrong?


I do not want sex today ... well ... hard ... "-that our relationship has become nothing more that I do not want more than that ...


- What do you mean! She sat on the bed ending to arrange his clothes, was furious and fever, he began to lose hit - Are you finished?


I do not want to have sex Candy, I do not know what else you want from me, I can not give it to you now ... no money because I have enough for your tastes, and my time because ... if you have not noticed, I almost fired today each errand to go by you. -A strong slap hit him on the cheek.


- Marica! Impotent!


Candy got up and came out of there as quickly as it entered ...


Tom sat on the bed, trying to be lowered the temperature between excited and annoyed ... I needed to download, so he went to the bathroom, put some cream in one hand and got an erection he had. Took a shower and decided to sleep.


"Tomorrow is another day ..." complained a bit ... Candy had escaped, but in reality he was lonely.



***

Bill left school at about five in the afternoon. Simone had told him to pick him up because he had the slightest intention of returning home with Tom.


did not want to see it. Simone


parked his car and dropped him, walked towards the school gate to wait.


"Hello," Tom greeted with a smile, she was surprised to see him there too, I thought you could not pick it up, so I came by it. "She looked suspicious and crossed his arms.


"Hello ... well, he told me to pick you up today ...


"Humm ..." do not know what to say and agreed with the last time Bill had seen it, but apparently he thought he had arrived late, so when gathered it was not, then this time decided to leave early. "I can go home and look there.


Simone, she resented his attitude a little, but Tom was sympathetic, did not see why so much interest in the Bill.


- How much do with Bill? -Was direct. Tom coughed a little, but tried to be nice to her.


-Simone ... "she crooned - why this face with me? I explained that I am your friend, you know, he needs one, you like her older sister could not understand it ... like me. "She sighed resignedly, he was right. But you achin eyes, being suspicious.


- Do not you take advantage of my brother? He raised his voice a little and Tom stepped back, raising his hands a little, trying to calm her down, even laughed nervously and blushed slightly.


-Oh, no ... lol, I like girls like you, nice girls, do you think you could take advantage of a boy swallowed quite nervous remembering that he had kissed her on the neck the previous night ... and he loved the kitty as much as he ...


Bill left school and went out with her friend Astrid, with which they got along very well, was a good girl. Both laughed, tried to concentrate on his real life, not everything that had happened the night before, wanted to forget that episode. Bill


he could see his mother talking to Tom, apparently talking about something funny, laugh it up. He felt something hit his stomach, a feeling of extreme discomfort, I did not see Tom, but him looking for him ... apparently, interested in it with that attitude to pick his way through ...


"Your friend is there with a girl," said Astrid realizing.


"Yes ... the girl is my sister Simone, I'll go with it today.


"So see you tomorrow. "She seemed excited, I love Bill, thanks for always being near me ..." Bill smiled a sigh, she was very good.


"Thank you, tomorrow ..." we approached him and kissed her daring about his lips again, Bill blushed. It was not the first time I did that, apparently she was interested, it was excited, but was not sure ... Anyway, I would not tell Tom, nor ask for advice on how to seduce a girl ... that was a mistake.


Now with who went home? Walked resigned, and pretty nervous towards those two important people to him ... dying of nerves, not knowing what to say.


"Hello," she said barely came close, they both looked up and smiled.


"Hello Bill. "Spoke Tom. We


-safe, "said Bill Simone.


The three walked together to the parking of cars Which of the two back? He tried not to look at Tom's eyes, made him nervous ... But Tom came over and took his arm.


-Minino ... something wrong? "I had noticed her sadness. But Bill shook a little - can we talk when we get home? "Bill felt a bit tense. Simone caught a glimpse of some concerns, but did not intervene. - Kitty ... "Bill's silence hurt.


- go! -Began to walk quickly. Tom stopped in surprise.


- What happens? Simone asked, she was also surprised and accelerated he spent to go with Bill.


I do not know ... "She did not know really, but I suspected, something you did, I'm sure of it.


Tom felt more guilty ... should not touch it, should not have!


Returning home, Bill said nothing, though endlessly Simone asked what was wrong, if I could talk to Tom, if I could understand some things, but Bill was closed. Tom


driving home, totally disappointed, remorseful and did not know how to fix that ...


All three came home and life matches were found in the elevator at the same time.


-Bill-called Tom a little worried. Simone looked at him defiantly, but Tom was risky. - I can talk to you privately?


- Hey! Screamed Simone. Bill had put the hood in a way that none could see their expressions. I was worried and tried to stick more to whom he provided security at the time, Simone.


-Simone, please, "asked Tom. The elevator opened and the three left, but Tom had a lump in the throat by the attitude of Bill, so cold to him. So I went ahead and took his arm again - Why please? "I begged him trying to the eyes, but could not, Bill Simon lowered his head and went with him taking his other arm.


-Spit "he said somewhat annoyed.


"Stop defending like a child, like your son, I swear that I will not hurt," Bill bit his lip ... beginning to spiral out of control everything. "Bill ..." she called again and finally looked up at him with rage.


"Do not touch me raised his arm and wham ... I got a blow on the cheek.


came out of nowhere, his catlike instincts ... a trickle of blood coming out from scratch on the cheek ...


Simone dumb, but quickly began to open the door of his apartment.


Tom looked at him stunned, one hand in the wound I had and could see a tear rolling down his cheek Bill.


-Bill ... "But Bill turned his back deep into the house. Tom


back, got in his, and the lump in his throat became a cry of rage ... who had lost a good friend he thought, someone very important.


Casimir was trying to comfort him. Tom hugged him, his only company and stayed there, sitting on the couch to feel somewhat numb. Bill


locked himself in his room, he could not explain to Simone about what was going on ... even he understood. But that kiss with that woman did not leave his mind, and not everything that she had cried walking down the desolate streets all night feeling miserable.


Someone had to pay in some way ... so that someone was the same cause of head pain, the love ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment