Monday, May 2, 2011

What Does A Ballast Do In Hid

XDD I want you back by Mila Chapter 7

(COMMENTS FOR THE AUTHOR, GRAXI)

Come on, Bill, tell me. I'm your friend, with whom you slept? - Said Gustav with a half smile, closed the door and went to sit on a sofa, next to the other two.

- "And do not you went to hang out with someone? - Says the girl trying to evade the question that her brother had done to his friend.

- Yes, but everything went wrong and I do not change the subject. Bill, you asked a question. - The dark-haired bit his lips and cursed internally and never had.

- But it's too late, I have to go. It's ten o'clock! How late, we will talk another day. Take care. Leah Goodbye, Gus. - Said goodbye to zoom in and out the door, leaving the blonde with doubt. - I love them! - Said before almost running out and close the door behind him.

- Leah, you have to say. - Said the blonde kneeling in front of his sister. Who nervously bit his tongue.

- But do not tell anyone. - The other nodded. - He slept with ... no, I can tell you. -

- Oh, Leah do not do this. - Complained in place when the girl ran and locked herself in her room.



- I can not believe how unlucky I have. - Said the dark-haired as he drove to his apartment. When he arrived at his apartment, watched a movie and after that he went to bed, I had no intention of nothing and less thinking that Gustav had information substantial and could decírcela Tom. He fell asleep almost immediately.



the other day when he drove for the publisher was nervous about the fact that I must see the face of Chris. Arriving at his office, it bumped nose even took the coffee that has you tara in the morning and she watched him from his post, seriously and without saying anything.

- Do I have something on your face? - Asked the dark-haired sitting at your desk.

- I think Chris and I will be very good friends, like you and me, do you know why? Because I have much confidence, so as to barely see me and tell me what happened. So without further ado. As soon I saw said that ... did you mourn. - The dark-haired opened his mouth but said nothing and looked down. - Is that true? - Bill asked her and nodded slowly.

- But at first I wanted, just that things became difficult. -

- How's that? -

- is that I did because I thought it would be a way to get jealous of Tom, but when we were doing not stopped thinking about it and now I want you to know. -

- Wow, what a mess. -

- Yes, a friend also heard when Leah said that I had slept with someone, do not know who he is, but I am afraid to tell tom. - The redhead took her Coffee analyzing what the other told him.

- not going to say, I think. You should tell him not to have to say, things are yours, you do not get into your business. -

- Yes, I will. Today I will go home to have an important conversation with him. - After a few minutes in the office came Chris, but apparently he would talk to a woman because she saw the dark-haired got a little nervous.

- Hello. - Said softly. The dark-haired greeted him with a nod and continued on his own, making one of the company's books. - Tara, I need to talk to you, can you ... out for a while? - The redhead looked at Bill, but was not looking and then nodded, stood up and left with the brown. The dark-haired left with the question hovering on his head and could not concentrate.

- feel very guilty. - She said when re-entered the dark-haired and grinned with his mouth.

- Look, even though it was an awkward moment ... would have been much better if he had spoken to me. Time and now I completely ignored. -

- He did it because he's nervous and asked me if I could say that lunch with him. - The dreadlocks smiled and thought of his own schooldays, when his friends came with messages of Tom ... and over him.

- Lunch with him, what do you think? Did I? - The redhead nodded. - There is nothing to lose, right? -

- Of course not, you can only win. - That last was said with a smile and even though the boy begged him to say, she refused and concentrated on his work.


When the dark-haired lunch waited for Chris and went together to the restaurant, Tara watched them closely and without realizing it.

- Bill, I want you to know I'm sorry, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt, I told you would not and the end I did the same. I feel terrible for that, I know that I deserve no excuse me or anything, but do not lose anything by asking you to forgive me. I'm sorry and I'm so sorry I ... - The dark-haired put a finger on his own mouth as a sign of silence and did not tell the other more.

- I feel, okay, but you have to keep in mind that I wanted that. So not all your fault. -

- Of course it is, I did not listen. -

- Well, then ... then, well you ... "I forgive." - Made the gesture with both hands and smiled a little, the discomfort was going. They had lunch and while doing so spoke of several issues, which left them as before, without discomfort and mutual attraction.

- We are watching. - Said goodbye to the dark-haired kissed on the cheek to the other.

- Take care. - Went to their offices and continued their work, yes, while working, the dark-haired, she told Tara what they had talked at lunch.


When the workday ended Bill went to his house, left his work bag and went to the home of Gustav and Leah, for best sound. He rang the bell and was the blonde who opened.

- Wow, look what you sospresa. -

- Gustav, I'm not joking, and we have to talk very seriously. - Entered the house uninvited and was installed in one of the sofas.

- I'm all ears. - Said the blond as he closed the door. Then he settled in another the sofa to listen to your friend.

- And Leah, where are you? - Asked before anything else.

- still not arrived. - Bill asitió and then spoke.

- About what you heard yesterday ... -

- Oh, please tell me! Do not leave me in doubt, Leah I meant. Come on Bill, you can not be like me, I implore you for God's sake. - So the dark-haired rogation amused and not laughing. - Less laughter and more action, please. Tell me what it costs. -

- Gustav shut up because I will not say. I came to talk to you just to tell you that if you tell someone what you heard, you will go wrong. -

- Wrong in what sense, you say. -

- I do not know, have not decided, but very, very wrong. -

- Demons ... -

- Any problem? - The dark-haired praying inside that was not what he thought: that is what Tom has told.

- The "errors" I do not unhook your "warning"? -

- What do you mean by "errors"? And be clear. -

- What happens if by mistake, as I said, I told someone what you heard? - The heart of dreadlocks jumped as never before had fire and excitement inside. I did not know where to go and did not want know who had told him, but at the same time if wanted.

- Gustav, I demand you tell me who you tell. And when I tell you what I demand, is because you demand it. - In his voice did not notice the nervousness, anger, and only differed greatly.

- You know ... friends they can not hide anything and we were talking so animatedly y. .. -

- To Tom?! Did you tell Tom?! - This time the nervousness itself was present, so much did the dark-haired confuse the word "tan" with "Tom."

- No, Bill. I did not tell Tom, I have not even mentioned. We notice that you think about it. - Mocked the blonde poking a shoulder with your finger.

- Ya, let me ... And if you told him, Who? -

- Well, Georg phoned me and talking so well, so excited, like I said, I escaped. - Hallelujah! The dark-haired almost stopped and made to jump and cheer as a small child. But wait ... Who assured him that George would not tell Tom? Oh no.

- I guess he said he could not tell anyone, right? - In his mind had been jumping and clapping, so mentally he sat back down in place.

- Eh ... Right? - The dark-haired put a hand to his forehead and viewed the image Georg telling Tom and fantasized a bit with Tom's reaction. And what he saw in his mind did not like, because the braid was "indifferent" to the news. That infuriated him.

- But Gustav, you can not tell people things that are from other people. You never learned this in school? -

- Not really. I was ... the "informant" to Tom. -

- And that means ... -

- means that ... before you started with him, I saw everything that he said it was yours, right? Not that I spy on you, just saw you always. -

- So you've always had other things ... well, me. - The blonde bit her lip and nodded to laugh.

- veil But on the bright side. So dare to know Tom. -

- Well yes, but we're not talking about that. You should not tell them what you heard Geo. -

- Why? Do not you wish that Tom found out? -

- N-no, that's not why ... it's just that ... You should not, period! -

- Bill, I know I do not want Tom to find out, but now it's up to me. -

- Georg How do I contact? I have to talk to him now. -

- If you want to call him and tell him to come tomorrow. - The dark-haired nodded and stood up.

- I'm, like Leah did not say I came and left him greetings. - This time the blonde nodded and went with Bill to the door.

- Take care, see you tomorrow. - The dreadlocks he went to his car and drove home quietly.

As he climbed the stairs to his apartment his cell phone rang, he looked at the screen and it was his mother, refused to answer. Was prepared coffee and took it with bread.

- Luckily did not burn anything. - He laughed as he sat on the couch and turned on the television. He saw a couple of movies and then went to bed. Falling asleep trying to think of how Tom would react, because he was more sure that when talking with George the other day, Brown had told him and all the other. Moreover, the braid would know who did it, because I had seen with his own eyes. - Fuck the bitch! - Said with a fist pounding the mattress. After that he settled down to sleep.


could hardly sleep thinking about the situation, did not even know why it bothered him that Tom knew, if that had been his original intention. He got up and after eating bread and an orange, he went to work. Besides the whole issue of who had slept or not, had to solve the problem with your mother who would be angry at him and cut 2 times.

At Juanita's editorial, the concierge handed him a white card. Buon Giorno was what he said. He smiled and entered the building. Fernanda inside the enclosure, the receptionist, gave another paper. Kalimera , smiled and continued to advance, meant he might be the nice gesture. When you reach the floor where his office is Estella, responsible for the cover of the magazine, he spent another little card. Doberdan , pursed his lips and smiled. He clasped his three cards and put them in the pocket of his jacket, he entered his office showed them to Tara.

But seeing the redhead was missed, the woman had dark circles and was not groomed as always, hair straightening, this time I had with messy waves. - And you? What you did to my friend Tara? - She laughed as she watched the cards.

- is that last night had a great time. - He laughed. He returned to the dark-haired cards. - What a way to say good morning. -

- does that say? Only understood in Buon Giorno had no idea what were the others. -

- I know because I read in a book of a seagull and a cat, something like that. -

- Interesting. - The pelinrgro recalled I had not taken his coffee and staring at the desk did not see Tara on top. - Tara, what was so good last night as not you comb your hair and do not bring coffee? -

- Do not brown suit? Lie ... is here. - Searched everywhere but found nothing.

- Tell me, who do you left? Where did you go? And most importantly, what did you do? - The red hair covered her face with her hands and rested his head on the desk.

- I dated someone I went to Buona Sera y. .. I did not do, Bill. What I did not. - The dark-haired opened his mouth without believing it.

- You slept with him? - She nodded over covering his face, if he could, and then his mouth opened wider in surprise. He smiled a little and when want to ask with whom she had gone, Chris came into the office.

- Did you get the cards? - Asked looking at Bill, he nodded and thanked him for this gesture. It was small, but nice. Al Brown is also felt tired and dreadlocks noticed and asked. - It is that last night I slept late, had to overtake a little work. - Looked at the redhead and greeted her with a nod. - It notes that had a good time last night. - Mocked laughing.

- If you had been there, you'd know. - The redhead looked at Bill and winked, he smiled.

- Well, see you at lunch. - The counter nodded and then retired brown.

- I demand you to tell me who you slept. - Said the dark-haired turning on your laptop.

- No, first I want to know you better. It still will not tell you who it is. You can wait. -

- No, I can not wait, I demand it. -

- Then you will use your exigencies with someone else, because your temper tantrums will not tell me. - The dark-haired crossed his arms and looked at Tara pouted. - That does not make me tell you. -

- andate to hell. - Told kidding. The redhead just smiled and continued on with it. Using one of the Ibros.


At lunch they found the brown and sat the 3 for lunch, long time no sat all three together. Tara and Chris laughed as ever, saying inconsistencies and telling jokes. Bill just listened and laughed at times. After lunch they went back to the publisher and everyone in your office.

- Bill, I am quite sure that ... Chris you are completely crazy. -

- Why do you say that? -

- as you can tell by looking, so does y. .. so I says. - The dark-haired smiled and looked at his shoes.

- I like a lot of it, but when I look sad I remember the sexual encounter she had. - The redhead drew numbers on the book before looking at his friend's lips.

- Well, that's not my problem then. - The dreadlocks and was somewhat surprised sosprendido, Tara knew he would not have answered that way. Without understanding continued his work.

The disagreement I had with her friend's response, he did fall behind the book he had in his possession. It had to take it home. And when output is not found or with Tara and Chris. Casually went to his house, was not much I had to do with the book than it would y después iría a dar una vuelta al parque que está frente a su casa.

Pero para hacer eso, primero tenía que llegar a su casa...


Y no se aguantó, tuvo que ir a la casa de su madre para aclarar las cosas con ella. No le gustaba estar enojado con ella, en realidad con nadie, y menos con su madre. Manejó lo más lento que su auto le permitía y al llegar frente a la casa de su madre, se quedó afuera varios minutos. Miró un par de veces la casa de Tom, pero no veía movimiento y tampoco estaba el auto de Tom, por lo que supuso no había nadie. Para serciorarse de que la mujer que lo había traído al mundo estaba en su casa la llamó, al recibir respuesta afirmativa, got out of his car and walked to the door, where he rang the bell.

- I thought I would take more. - She said with a somewhat distant tone, while leaving him enter the house.

- I've been stationed out there like 15 minutes. - His lips and felt uncomfortable that her mother did not hug him and fill him with kisses as he always did when I got home. He stood near the door while waiting for some action of his mother.

- Sit on the couch, go for something to drink. - Ignored him and sat down.

- I came to apologize to you. On the phone was not very friendly. - Receiving said refresh your mother I stretched as he sat at his side.

- There you were, what is it trying to walk so bad to your mother. -

- I know, so I came to apologize. -

- But remember that I also answered it. -

"It's very impersonal about things of this kind by a mobile device. You taught me. - The woman could not contain his smile, had taught him well.

- Well, acepataré your disulpas. But a gnawing doubt, when I called and had this percanse, you said you needed me, how about that? - Is completely gone the subject.

- Oh, nothing. Just a little of the time, you know, stupid. -

- Bill, things of my only son is not stupid to me and are more sensitive to interest me. If it was because you broke a nail or because you broke my heart, I care because you are the most sacred to me. - Has no chance not to die with such fine words of his mother just loves it when mother gets that.

- I love your chatter. - Said the dark-haired smiling.

- Without my verbiage would not be who you are. - That made him smile more. - Now tell me, what was it that you had so exalted? -

- I only ask you to listen to the end, without interruption, right? - Simone nodded and doubt began to gnaw. Was equal to or more nervous than his son and never would happen to her blond head that you hear. Not have imagined if your child does not have the cash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment