Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mom Become Pregant By Son







Jazz And 80's - Shoul I Stay Or Should I Go




You called me this afternoon. You say you are fatal in the back, urgently need a massage. I give time. I will not stay disappointed.

raining. You're soaked, a few drops of water will fall over his forehead. And I fall a desire to kiss I die.

I give you a clean towel. I leave the room a moment and come back and those lying on the couch. The room is warm. My hands also. Unto

oil on my hands and I grazed the skin. Noto and gives you a chill. So I do not know if I'll be able to give you a massage today. Your back as needed, but my hands need to touch another way. I embrace your back with my hands slowly up your spine to the head. Very slowly. I do it again and slowly unfold hands on your shoulders. Moan. Under his fingers slowly down your back, go back to my hands. Moan. Then with a very low voice, almost whispering me say ... "Take off your clothes ..." I obey. I take off my shirt and pajamas massage. I take off my bra and panties. I feel moisture between my legs ...

I return to your back. Pick up the bowl of oil in my hand and rubbed it over my body. Anointed my arms and chest oil and anointed my waist, hips, step my greasy hands on my ass, thighs ... and between my thighs ... Oil soaked pussy, my pussy drenched in my juices ... my wet pussy ... I just stared at me and smile at me with that bad boy's face ... then if I return to your skin. Still

back. But now instead of hands, I caress with the forearms, her breasts, my neck. I walk down your back, your ass, put my nose between your legs, you smell, Unto you. I can not help out his tongue and step all over your body, I taste a whole. You turn around and climb back through your legs, thighs, English, pass the tongue over your hips, your cock, for your eggs. I put your cock in my mouth, deep inside. Groan. I keep stroking with my tongue, I the passage through the stomach, the chest, neck. Kiss me. I kiss you. Our languages \u200b\u200bfrolic together. Rozas your lips on my lips. Both jadeamos. I love to eat the mouth, feel your tongue, feel your hot breath in my mouth ... I notice your hand shaking. I pinch her nipples. Groan.

Now I caress you. Pass your hand over my chest, low waist, through the navel, you stop for a moment on my pubic mound and plant the whole hand on my pussy. The scrub. Back to moan. Your warm hand on my pussy makes me feel even more excited. Humid. Greasy. As the oil. Finger into my pussy. Then two. The bags and you put them very slowly. As in slow motion. Your fingers are fully impregnated with my substance. You smell like pussy. Keep doing that for a while ... just me and wheezing on metes and you get your fingers on my pussy. I close my eyes and I shudder.

With the other hand you hold my hand I bring it to my mouth and make me suck my own fingers. "Dip them well," Full of spit and my fingers take me to fuck my wet fingers. Your fingers and my struggle to get inside me. I shudder. I'm like crazy. Shout "I want to fuck! I want to fuck me now! Fuck! You stop a moment and come back to smile at ... Then I start moving my hips like you're fucking. Trying to notice more and more fingers inside me. Echo's head back. Q I am going to fall off the taste. You keep your fingers in my pussy, putting them and taking them out faster and faster.

Then you sit on the couch and put me on you astride. Take me by the waist as I lick her breasts, bite my nipples. Q I am going to burst. You have a huge cock, hot, throbbing ... I love inside me. I you put your whole cock at once, I am full of you, your flesh. I love to feel your cock throbbing inside my pussy wet. With each thrust I'm dying to taste. I grab your ass with strength and control my movements. Nailed me against you, hard. I nailed a frenzied pace as my moans fill the room. Crystals have been tainted with the whiff of our sex. I feel like my orgasm is coming from your cock with every stroke my pussy crazy, and go faster on the inside. Within me. I am yours. Could do with me what you want. But you decide to kill me with pleasure. I run screaming, begging to not stop, wishing more than ever.

driven me out on the table and you put on me. Grab your cock, you do not want leaks. You have not had your massage. Both are dripping with sex, sweat, oil ... First page you slowly. Pant. I'm going faster. I want to eat cock. I need to eat it, take it into my mouth. I am still very hot. And cast your cock closer to my mouth to fuck. Throw yourself on me closer so you can enter. Do not want to hurt me, nor let me shake your head, so I direct hand operation. I open her mouth and pulled the language well. The flow through your asshole dripping. I can not move my hips. You and I move like a madman. I keep giving lick your cock, step around the trunk, you lick the eggs, I put in my mouth. I still pajeandote, grabbing it gently but firmly. You put your dick in my mouth. I fuck your mouth. I like so much that I can not stop moaning and groaning. Whip out your cock and you page faster and faster. Razz, groaning as a bitch. I want your milk. I want it on me. You run. It's amazing all the cream you have inside. Driven me cum on your lips, on the face, hair. I water them tits, nipples. I love feeling your hot cum on me. You run. Your pleasure.

Smell a pussy and semen, sex, oil ...

I love to give massage ...



(This is the first story I published in February 2008. As I walk these days very busy and with little time to write something new I leave, it is less developed than others I have mine but I really liked this text, I hope you enjoy it. Besos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment