Sunday, April 17, 2011

90s Transforming Dino Show







The longing starts to eat away at you, especially when I am unable to conjure up your scent or wake at night and extend my hand encounter empty. It is true that there is any country. We miss those we love, that is everything.

My pussy is an infinite well of nostalgia. And is that sex with you is another thing. You sink to the depths, is let me take some part of you that you fear and desire at the same time to fall into your wild side, is to uncover mine. Still, sometimes I doubt, because, yes, sometimes, love is a work too hard. Sometimes, too, I think I just want you at times. But then, you see, pull of instinct and everything becomes natural and easy. It is true that I like things simple.

cold Last night I woke you. I needed to sweat and pant to my body and reassure the animal that I wish sometimes twisted. I really needed your skin but did not. Nothing can replace your desire, your body panting like on mine, how I feel crunch of pleasure.

I stripped entirely and closed my eyes. I remembered your tongue on me and gone slowly. Slowly started moving my hips. My fingers pulled on my nipples and my pelvis gently rose into the sky. Is when most feel the emptiness in my sex. The more I need to fill me. I turned my nipples and my fingers curled over them. There is a vague but accurate fog over my body when I turn on my nipples. It is a small crack in my neck and a very big fire in my pussy, when it arises, then, I urge rub. Scrubbing strong as if stripped of this anxiety-based rub. And everything is vertigo. All rushes joyfully slow. My legs are opened to let my fingers are staying at my pussy. My pussy throbbing, vivid, tense pure pleasure.



And my fingers do your work, come out, twist. Hurry, hurry. Slowly, slowly. Open my pussy, and leave it open, static and impatient. I leave it to suffer a little while scenes with you or others fall over my eyes. I pierced my brains, your cock in my mouth, my ass penetrated, the movement of my body, sweating in the gutter, the effluvia of my sex, for me, my pussy. My fingers wet. Whip my pussy, caressing my slit, I turn my clitoris expanding it. I need a cock. I reach and reach for a dildo. I penetrate. Dick move, outside, inside, outside, inside, and a bicha runs through my legs. I want more, more, more. Whisper your name, I imagine exposing myself to the view of others, I imagine you kissing me back, I imagine to be very dirty, giving me sticking with, babeándome, ducking cane. I am strong with the cock, with the other hand still caressing my clitoris. My pussy is pressed against the silicone, contracts of taste, pleasure explodes and my body like a cluster bomb, reached my thighs, my hips, my stomach goes up, sifted my head back down, I call your name, wheezing, inconsistencies, and I praise God for a moment, I sleep on my side, I remember your smell, and the exact pressure of your fingers on my body. A moment alone with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment