Friday, April 29, 2011

Fotos De Silverado 427 Ss

CAPTIVE CAP 16 by pink girl


(COMMENTS FOR THE AUTHOR, THANKS)

"REUNION"

Few times in life when you felt nervous and intimidated, those feelings made him feel very weak, and it was extremely uncomfortable for him.

Her legs slowly retreated, was an almost involuntary reflex to avoid the possible rejection of Bill. He felt that his eyes full of fear, and was afraid that just scream and escape ... he had no confidence at the time, so I turned around and walked with quick step. Clenched fists and his breathing was irregular.

While exiting the parking lot, a car started to dry quickly and stopped beside him, noticing the car, turned a corner, started jogging, I wanted to escape, so he crossed his mind to run but the driver got out, their bicolor dragged shaken with the wind as he ran after him.

- Wait! "I cried, Tom! "He stopped and refused to turn nervous, and felt stood as the other approached him" Tom, "said calmer behind him - Are you okay? "His voice was the same, worried, sweet voice that he missed both.

For a moment he thought of escaping, but he had waited for this since long, so I sighed, steeling himself and tried to relax.

Even

no Bill turned and began to get more nervous, bit his lip and hung her head, not knowing what else to do.

long-Bill-The aforementioned looked up, Tom turned his back yet, but he decided to reach out tentatively and touched his shoulder causing Tom to turn around.

Both looked, Tom could not believe how much the child had grown, was even taller than him. Had those same eyes, but height and hair "You sound different other-Bill smiled.

"You too ... you look different- Tom had a lot of clothes on top, it seemed as though he was thinner, had braids as Bill once made them and it looked small in comparison to him.

"You're very high now. "He outlined his demeanor with his eyes causing another blush.

"It's boots, Tom looked down, he had high boots with many pins, but the truth was that Bill had grown even more -. Tom ... "He looked nervous and blinked Bill - I can take you home? - Asked with a hint of twisted voice and was annoyed.

"No ... I ... just passing by He swallowed nervously, what it sounded typical" I wanted to see ... I wanted to see if you were okay. Bill smiled for the interest, had so many questions, yet did not.

-Long time, "he said as chiding, Tom turned his back again, did not know if he was right or wrong, is that he was the cause of much evil, and now it seemed that Bill would ...

"Things are not like before.

"I know Bill felt rejected, hurt something in his chest like a nightmare all the pain of the past that cost him leave was coming back little by little, making you feel pathetic and small, I must go, sounded plaintive, Tom still has "I was back ..." He hesitated.

- Would you like to ...? "Tom had practiced so much, I thought I would be able to say - Would you like to go out with me? "I said turning away. Bill's eyes were watery with tears, Tom was surprised, but it made him remember his Bill, which almost always crying home-Bill "I was afraid to approach.

"I said, his voice quivering -. And I want you to tell me what happened to you ... I know everything.

"Me too, she smiled and a tear fell down the face of Bill. He gradually came to fear, and wiped the tear, then hesitated a bit but pulled his arm and hugged him.

He was different, both physically and emotionally. It felt like new.

imprisoned him with his arms a little longer and Bill hypothesis trying to hold back.

"Sorry ..." said anxious - you know I'm a fucking crybaby.

-Shh ... Bill, I'm here. He did not know why he said those words, but had left his heart.

separated Bill sighed and wiped her tears, would not be pathetic, even if you feel that way. He was supposed to have forgotten long ago ... it was supposed, but that night it all, those mixed feelings returned, weakening to a certain extent. He extended his hand to the shoulder and he looked at Tom.

"It's cold ..." I said.

"Sorry, you must leave.

"No, I want to go, I mean, would you ... want to come with me? I can take you home. "Tom looked dubious, is that he now had no home, but would not say it, he preferred to conceal all that lived, as it was at a total disadvantage.

-Hem ... I ... - silent for a moment No. - Bill, afraid, took her hand and pulled it, testing.

"Come on, pulled him to his car and Tom, doubtful, went with him.

was like three in the morning and it was bitterly cold and uncomfortable. They knew exactly where to go, Tom knew he had come home from Georg, and Bill had to return to his apartment, but none of them wanted to lose contact with the other, they were curious.

Bill managed by the desolate road, his heart was beating so fast, Tom was nervous and so was he. I was surprised as was Bill at the time, appreciated its beauty whenever he could, looking askance, he noted how it was passed, and he was afraid of ruining it with his presence, his past with his stuff.

"I watched" broke the ice, causing Bill to be frightened by his voice in the silence "Sorry ... - Bill looked up and nodded to continue, I mean, I went to your event, I learned that 're a good musician, believe me, you're the best. Bill laughed a little nervous.

"Thanks ...

-Yo ... ... I recognized the melody, la, la-hum and Bill started laughing softly blushed.

-Tom, I am tuning out.

"Sorry. "We both looked at each other and smiled.

They spent almost half an hour on the road speaking, Bill was so tired, so Tom took the wheel and followed a path, Tom had come home from Georg, but he went to the station the train.

"I'll take the train," he warned.

"You can handle to your home if you want, then I can return.

"No, I do not live there.

- Why did you move? What happened to your house? "Tom was annoyed.

"It's uninhabitable now ... there is nothing left.

- But what?

"Yes, people destroyed everything ... I thought you knew He shook his head.

"Damn ... and now where live?

"At home a friend called Bill Georg nodded understanding. "I have a friend, they both smiled.

saw the light of dawn, had spent more than an hour, Tom was driving and stopped the car at the train station, looked at Bill and he bit his lip and looked curious.

- Will you go? "Tom nodded.

"But I really want - Bill smiled relieved, looked nervous, she sighed and then encouraged to ask.

- you like to know where I live? - It was his desire to keep him, wanting to know more about him.

"Well ... I do want to - change seats, handle about two hours at least before arriving at his home in Uptown.

talked a lot, not what exactly happened between them, spoke of how their lives now, their plans. Bill learned that Tom wanted to study music, still wanted it and wanted to work.

"I can not out of town, "spoke Tom," I ... ehem, I have duties prison-even a little embarrassed but I told Bill he understood "why should I look for a job and think about studying.

"Tom's great ... you want to study music and I almost manage an academy ... it's great, I have many influences," said excited, but Tom was annoyed ... it was a lot of Bill, he would not rely on it no less owe something.

"Do not worry," he said seriously, "I'll manage, I want nothing from you.

-Tom, seriously, we can make a deal if you want. Work and study there in my academia, I need people, and strong people, not children, I need someone who can organize events, staff need there, say yes ... "He glanced for a moment Tom thought he saw the old Bill.

- What about your family? Do your friends? Do not you think that? Everyone hates me ... I do not know how you're supposed to hate me, do not know what you're talking as if nothing had happened, began to blur, he was frustrated, that's what happened, Bill pressed his hands on the wheel of car, also felt uncomfortable.

"Just do not fear I have, not now, and what other people say I do not care.

- Do not hate me? "Bill looked at him.

"No ... I could not.

"You should ...

Things got tense for a moment. Tom drove in silence and looked out the window the path, it started to become clearer, the morning began and Bill actually looked very tired.

- Are we there yet? "He asked to see it venturing into the big city with huge buildings, and traffic began to bother you, he hated people and large cities. But it was with Bill.

"No, we're going to where my apartment," yawned tired. "It's there," Le said a massive building, entered the parking lot and left the car there. And too much light, it was a cold morning.

ascended the elevator.

Department -483-Bill said, pulling out his key - Come in, "I could not help being nervous, Tom was surprised at all that Bill had succeeded, before the child was very little.

"It's beautiful" I said Tom, "Your department is ... like you. - Bill blushed slightly and invited Tom to sit on a couch in the living room.

- Want to have breakfast with me? - Invited walk into your kitchen.

"Sure. He sat and appreciated the place ... was very small.

Bill invited them Tom your dining room and served him cereal with milk, sat closest to him and they had breakfast almost in silence. Tom could see the tired eyes of Bill and his insistence on remaining alert to any movement.

- Do you want more milk? "He asked rising from the table towards the kitchen.

"No, no thanks, do not have to serve me more, is sufficient, Bill returned to sit beside him, Tom just smiled and bowed her head the other a little nervous.

So the morning passed, Bill died of sleep over the excitement of knowing Tom would keep him awake and have taken many cups of coffee, his body was about to collapse, I was very tired because he had not slept well the previous night and the night before had not even done.

Tom

"Forgive me ... I ... I'm so tired, rubbed his eyes, trying to stay awake.

"I understand, he said rising from the table, I gotta go.

-No ... - bit his lip - Do not go ... stay a -A little while Tom sounded that the Bill before, filled him with nostalgia, something that only he could appreciate.

"I do not go if you do not want - Bill smiled.

"Wait here," He got out of there and went to his room, changed clothes, put on pants for something light as a cotton and a loose shirt, took his pillow and went to the room. Tom was sitting on the couch very seriously. But Bill got the message, which was tired and stepped aside.

- I can rest at your side? He asked Bill doubt, thought that Tom would go away, he chuckled.

"It's your house ... you can do whatever you want ... what question is that? Come here, "These words made a Bill would hop to it and sit on the couch. Tom took the pillow and pulled aside Bill told him to sit down, put the pillow behind his back and gave his head on his lap.

"Thanks" I said to Bill, Tom stroked his head and Bill could not help but close my eyes and want to sleep. "Do not go to go ..." I whispered and took part of his jeans with one of his hands to maintain the security that would be with him. Gradually, Tom saw him release his grip as he fell in a dream and took her hand placing it back on the couch.

Within

Tom began to develop a sense very different from this, he had never met someone so like Bill, can be so noble, somehow able to give it a try without holding grudges.

He feared to disappoint, much feared harm is that he was able to ... even though the circumstances were different, he really was not a good guy.

"My precious captive whispered in his ear feeling the softness of your hair now made dreadlocks.

not bored of her company while she slept, was stroking his head, then saw a movie with Bill still sleeping on her thighs.

got up and charged to Bill in his arms, still asleep, walked by his apartment looking for his room, had to rest more comfortable. He found his room and laid him in his bed, the place was three times wider than a room in the cabin, everything was so bright, so neat. He looked at Bill, he slept soundly, stroked his cheek.

"Beautiful" I whispered and Bill formed a small smile.

He left there and went to the door. He stopped thinking ... Should I go or not? What should I do? He looked around the kitchen, so I doubt it in and decided to prepare some lunch for Bill. He did so many pictures of Bill looking stuck on the refrigerator, all smiling ...

put two dishes on the dinner table, he saw the time, about four in Bill afternoon and not yet awakened. He went to his room and knelt near her face.

-Bill ... "I whispered and he opened his eyes meeting with Tom hazel eyes. "Hello," he said mocking voice, Bill smiled.

"Sorry -. He sat down, I was so tired I slept a lot ... for sure want to go ...

I do not want but I think I did something for you if you want to eat.

"You should not.

"Yes I should ...

ate together, Tom had to go back ... I felt that was what he should do, let Bill go on with life. Bill noticed his impatience, he knew he wanted to leave.

"I must go ... will be almost six ... arrive late at night there.

"No need to go by train, you can use my car, and tomorrow I pick it up, was desperate to not lose contact with him.

"No, do not worry, I can go by train.

Both went to the door, Bill and Tom was nervous, he could not believe what I was living.

"Tomorrow ... come tomorrow," He asked Bill, "The job is yours, tomorrow you can start, and can accommodate your schedule of classes as you want ...

- Why are you so me? "He was honest and direct. Bill did not want to answer, afraid of rejection, lowered his head and was thinking ... - What?

"You want an answer I do not know how to respond ...

"Just tell me the truth. He took her chin and lifted his head, but was not looking, I could not.

-Yo ... since you left, or rather, when everything happened, I had to learn to live alone, I had to learn to be strong, to stand up to people who do not believe in me, having to bear looks, stupid words, my life was not the same ... since you came "I looked into his eyes - sometimes life gives us such rare events Tom ... some so bad, I learned to get something good, or so try ... and the good part is you.

"I'm not ... you know, Bill knew what he meant.

- Can we start from scratch? He asked very insecure ... but that idea seemed so hopeful Tom.

- You really do you want? - Bill nodded and that calmed Tom.

"But I do not want crumbs Tom ... I want the whole loaf ... I do not want to hold on to little things, I want to live intensely. "Tom put his conditions and he was afraid.

"I do not know how ... I do not know how to give you all I want but ... - fell somewhat embarrassed, intimidated, all that made him feel so insecure" Damn! - He turned away and walked a bit, the other left the house and followed him, Tom stopped - If you follow me ... if you approach me, I can ... - sighed resignedly - I can bite Bill.

"I was bitten, I have you no fear He held up his hand and touched his shoulder, felt Tom shuddered.

"Do not touch me now, please just let me

go ...

-I let go only if I say come back tomorrow, you come back? - Tom turned on his heel and faced him.

-I - Bill calmed down.

"I hope tomorrow then," Tom nodded, then reached out to Bill's, stroked it and then let go, he felt Bill sighed and saw that blush that reminded him of his innocence.

Bill "Until tomorrow.

And that was like the beginning of

much ...

Bill's life and were giving a new opportunity, he would ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment