Sunday, April 10, 2011

How Big Of A Sailboat To Get For 1 Person







not know if it was the heat of these days, or the beer that we've taken before, or perhaps the effect of that first kiss almost casual, between sips, I do not know, but the air seemed thick and heavy. When the car is back up to kiss me and caught me by the hand to bring up his cock and could see his wonderful erection. A vague pleasure shivers around me when I feel all your energy focusing on his cock ...

I thought that the car moves with difficulty making his way through a rarefied atmosphere and haggard, he made me feel that ran too slow for anything else is happening: the cars that surrounded us barely moved, I saw people walking in slow motion, Eminem sounded on the CD but I heard distant and slow, I lowered the window and a jet of hot air hit me the face but I was plunged into a kind of aura of unreality that was increasing my feelings. I know we talked of things that I care a damn, I could not stop thinking about once to get eat its tail, like an obsession, like a fucking hammer that I was crushing the brain, which was dry mouth, saliva knots in my throat, increasing heat and humidity in my crotch and a huge desire to move my hips in obedience to my instincts.

I have kissed in the elevator, has kissed me in the lobby, I was naked kissing each step, I have lowered the base of kisses trousers sticking his tongue in the space of the rack as he lowered his breath warm biting my thighs, his hands ran up my body making me float. It has opened my legs Gently, he kissed my legs up and down them. Dulce. Because he is sweet and generous. It has come to my pussy to prove his mouth, very gently, so much that I have come like screaming. When I felt the aqueous contact of his tongue, barely touching me, caressing my slit, pat the tip of my tongue on my clit, I remembered the wonder of finding a good high pussies. He knows a pussy must always be kept very wet, the clitoris or moves indirectly or barely touches, to postpone the time is extended much pleasure, he knows how to wait my time to give me time to find me. Pussy sucked me slowly, like a parasite absorbed in their livelihood, so slow you could almost hear the oxygen bubbles in my veins, squeezing against each other. My open and dripping pussy open before him ready for anything. My head has been pure psychedelia.

The first orgasm has come up through my body right away by electrical, raising my hips, making me tremble and roar like a fucking earthquake. But I wanted more, much more. She desperately wanted his cock penetrated the eggs, whipping the pussy pounced on me like the latest and the best I could do in his life. I've uploaded it and I've ridden with anxiety, I have been enthralled by the noise of our sex to crash, then I have been around and I've screwed it to me. I have collected the legs on his waist and filled me with anger and life as my boobs were swaying in their eyes. Our bodies continued his career outside the sweat and wear on our force. He was given to me, hard, energetic, consistent, all its fiber delivered to the arduous task of snatch .. I was fucked on all fours with a unbeatable force, felt his cock drilling, downloading full strength on my kidneys, his hands gripping my hips and my endless lust. An hour after the other, an orgasm after another. And the more I gave, most wanted, addicting him, of desire, orgasm, the two sweaty and anxious, both passionate and exalted.

hardly have stopped, my orgasms have happened making me the happiest creature on Earth. My body has been mine (and yours) than ever, more happy, more happy. He used his mouth or his cock or fingers to snatch as mine: the joy of feeling alive, giving me pleasure and more pleasure and devouring his teeth as the animal it is. I've raced so many times that my chest hurt, mortified by the rhythm of my breathing, I felt weak and slightly dizzy, but my desire was stronger than me and returned to their arms again and again. He has run several times, but watched as my body was still warm and my sex was not enough, his cock back to purchase volume will change the condom and was insatiable in its journey towards my pussy. Yes, a bull.

I leaned over him and all his cock filled me mouth. To the depths. I felt his penis touching my throat, her eggs are raised and fattened with my gesture and pressed his wrinkled scrotum excitement. His cock grew in my mouth and I could almost touch her pleasure, her moans seemed to me as a pin prick and the more you put me sucking more horny. I love myself more and more horny sucking a cock. It seems to speak to the universe, I feel powerful and appreciated. I feel immense. I have attached the head against him, choking him, his tail, his craving. Mouth fucked me over my excitement rising. Has been turned on me again reaching my pussy in 69 beautiful, but occasionally had to stop because he feared harm suck, I trembled with his cock in his mouth, I run my arms around all your pleasure and your body , squeezing it tight, afraid of losing him, to extinguish in so much joy and a delight. Then sat on my face, got his dick between my tits, or in my mouth, and masturbated pointing to my lips.

- Come on you bastard, give me milk, I want all your cum in my mouth.

I wanted it, wanted to touch his warm sticky cum in my mouth, I wanted her moans scratching his ears, he wanted to ride with him, do not know, that " podium" where we went, sometimes dominated sex and lust, that state power structure that waste. Their sperm wet my mouth and face in chorretones thick, I felt the most bitch, bitch the most. Maybe hard to understand what pleasure you get that, but maybe that's why, I have to think anything, just get carried away by my cerdez, just let me be myself, or anything, just focus all my lust in a moment that seems to me beautiful and unique.



We took a break for a drink, to chat about this and the other, a time just to catch air and return to the scourge of sex, to rediscover in our desire to lose ourselves in our appetites.

has been turned and hugged me from behind, caressing my nipples and rubbing his cock against my ass, I was wet and so sexy that made me feel a lot of tenderness. He could feel his breath on my neck whispering beautiful things or filth that seemed to me divine ear. Seemed a drifting raft rocked by the waves, pushed by the flow of our delight.

- I want to fuck your ass - I have whispered

have reached the lubricant, I have gotten my ass with him as a toy vibrating on my clit. And drew his finger got my ass gently as I felt my spine twisted pleasure.

- ¡Put it, I want to fuck your ass now, now!
- Already?

has been sitting on me and I raised a little buttocks, I felt the tip of his cock in my pussy, is ahead and has introduced it slowly in my anus, slowly, slowly, I pushed a little more, I felt his cock by opening the walls of my ass. I felt heat and some pain, tension around my ass somewhat annoyed, and suddenly, enjoyment, pleasure and more pleasure, my ass moved up and down and all the dick inside. Plus, I wanted more.

- Fuck, Fuck my ass, motherfucker I'm going to run

An explosion of pleasure has broken me in my heart, beating from inside, feeling my muscles tense, my skin soft and broken my sex pleasure, feeling her ass and pussy and his cock shrink and out, but I think I heard screaming, that pleasure is like going back in and lose , to lose all, of the reality of the world, is to include your beauty in something I can not describe but I'm dying to feel again. More many more times.



We continued fucking until they are exhausted, we left the sheets wet with sweat, our bodies exhausted trying to recover as if we had returned from a battle. Nestled against him I learned that the next day I was going to hurt to the soul and I smiled.

I thought it time to adjust back to me as something malleable, I like to think our heat inaccurate meet somewhere on the air, being breathed by someone who might be contaminated by our impudence, perhaps spreading out the city hopping with my moans and gasps ... and I wanted more, much more heat and more time .... longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment