Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brent Everett And Brent Corrigan Schol

SEXPHONE





weeks ago I do not know you. I know that somehow I hope I do not know why, but I know. I like to leave me alone. My ball. And I like to leave you alone. This is best when we agree. But I miss you. Many times. Some.


Still occasionally phone me. A time to talk to you. Sometimes to hear anything else. To hear how I wear. To hear and breathe when you talk like that.


phone rings. Your voice tells me you're horny. I feel so in love distance. Although you can not fuck. I leave all these feelings in a corner inside me. And I do go out all at once when you see it. You know.


- princesina Hi How are you? Alone?
- Holaaaa Where are you? Are you here? Yes I am alone ...
- Nooooo, I'd be fucking alive and beautiful ...
- Mmmmmmmm, who have a heart defect, you know I love
- I love your pork roll " what, do not go today?
- not today, today I wanted to be of quiet, but you put a tequila and what tertiary.
- the cock you put me, for you played with it.


imagine your face. Imagine how your cock up as I say that. Hear me sigh. You smile. I know. I'm seeing in my head and I know that smile you bastard.


- uffff I'm dying to eat it, to kiss, and eat that cock and then kiss again.
- Mmm how you I love it!


up hear as the rhythm of your breathing.


- You's are playing now? Yes?
- Am I going to eat a whole? - ask me voice trembles as you
- Sure, all the way, to fuck her throat.
- Damn beautiful!
- I imagine there on all fours between your legs and sucking my mouth, my knees and ...
- Fuck that vision ...
- ... kneeling in front of your cock, you sat down and my head between your legs ...
- Have you been wearing the boxer?
- If
- Then take her out first one hand and I licked the tip, I sucked the bud, just the tip mmmmm


you feel my excitement . I know. I hear you sigh and gasp as I speak. And I also hear ...


- you page a little, at first slowly, faster then you pulled the boxer ... yes, I love the noise it makes your dick, that noise while pajeas you while you mmmm ... page
- yeahhhh, clickety clack ...
- After me approached your cocoon and I feel small licks to smell, how to open and warm, with these drops of milk out .... mmmmm
- I have it hot for you, almost beats alone.
- pajeándote But I, with my hand and my tongue, I spend my tongue around your tail up and down, I give small bites ....
- I love you bitch you put
- I am tempted to put it between my boobs ...
- as I put fox Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
- I magreo tits with your dick, I'm a bitch and get my tongue while moving up and down between my breasts and I lick your asshole
- Fox morning I catch a plane and eat it as well!
- Up and down, mmmmmmm, I have the pussy wet thinking about it, do not know how good you slip out in here, would be lovely to see your cock disappear inside my pussy, as slowly drained out again soaked me, will you hear?


I put my fingers in my pussy and back out again, quick, my ring finger to hit against my pussy wet, I'm getting warmer ...


- Uffffffff
- Then I pajeándote comiéndotela and under until the eggs ...
- only you know myself well
- the mojo ... and you right, I licked them a and again, I suck, you move them a little shot of them and, while with the other hand I pajeándote cock, bang, bang, bang ... fuck
- What image pussy!
- ... I feel you writhe with pleasure, and that's the best of everything, then I stick my dick in my mouth again ...
- I'm about to cum girl ...
- ... even in the whole, to feel like your bud moves to the back of my throat and I move my tongue, I can hardly breathe, mouth flooded with saliva and your cock, grab your hips with my hands and my mouth alone dedicated to your cock ...
- The host ... see your face ...
- ... and my eyes looking at you, looking as you like, I feel your cock throbbing in my mouth, my pussy is twisting down there, sorry, acting alone, dripping for you ...
- Ufffffff
- And when I feel you're going to run ...
- I'm going to run ...
- then stop for a moment, just a moment you stare and I mamándote, again and again, again and again, while I hand pajeándome pussy as I'm doing now ... ahhh my pussy squeezing my fingers ahhh


hear me breathing very excited, we cachondísimos the two, you pajeas and as I speak I have my fingers sinking into my pussy. Hear me moan with pleasure. It makes you crazy ...


- uffffffff cute ... I run ... I run in spurts ... ...
- So I open my mouth, and you water my face and mouth your hot milk, you bastard, your whole milk for me, all you taste my mmm


I hear you cum, sigh, groan, rapid breathing, I'm about, almost, almost ... I'm so hot ... I need to cum ...


- Damn how you put me pig!
- ... continue licking your cock, towards the end of your orgasm and give a lick and the other to your milk, mmmm very good very good your cock mmmmm mmmmm


My fingers are still in my pussy masturbating, turbos and more, your voice ... your gasps ...


- That bitch you are beautiful do you still playing? Still beautiful ... Touch your clitoris, wet your hand with his tongue and put it on your pussy, and rub it well ...


hear me moan


- So and do you like princesina eh? If I were there I was going to be fine. I stood up against the table and fuck you from behind. I grab their hands and would nail you like an animal cock pant How beautiful! I do not know if I like cum or hear you as you run ... you ... putísima


hear my breath, my hand hits the clitoris with the base of the palm and my fingers in and out over and over again, I feel it coming, like a shiver through me ... huge ...


- I run, you bastard, I cum ...
- Mmmmmmm ... I was dying to hear how you run, there is nothing better, cum, cum taste ...

My panting

flood everything, your voice, your phone, our desire, I squirm, moan, cry ...


... We sat in silence listening as we breathe ...


- Do you know a thing princesina?
- What?


back to stay silent. You know I like to be heard as well ... just ... breathe


- The next time you call, I be there, just around the corner ...


Me I smile. I look out the window.


Bastard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment