Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chlamydia For 6-8 Months

YEAR ... MY ENTIRE LIFE




I was spying while I managed, like to watch how I upload my socks or I look in the mirror while holding the finished clip of the league asked me not to put me panties "Come va ... not cold today." was right, strangely for December 31 was not at all cold, no rain was not even a cloud in the sky ... seemed to close the fucking apocalypse ...

glances in the car threw my neck or I clutching his thigh from time to time, but barely spoke, I knew something was guessed but said nothing. I lowered the visor mirror and pulled my brush bar for deep red lips. Before leaving the car I grabbed her wrist and drew me to him "You're beautiful Today, Jodie, how well you feel the red. " He smiled. I like to smile and not say anything because he already knows everything I'm thinking and I like my bad-girl smile and say nothing. He brought his lips to my lips but not kissed me, nodded his head and kissed my neck, down to my chest and ran the tip of his tongue along my neck line "Close your eyes " , whispered . I closed my eyes and I felt his hand crept under my dress. He stroked my pussy and opened it with wet fingers. I felt the touch of her fingers wet with saliva in the folds of my pussy suspenders and the smell of my sex ascending up my nostrils, and certainly to their own, while my clitoris swelled in the air. I noticed I was entering something in my pussy, my balls looked like a Chinese. He likes to get "things " in my pussy, feel is theirs, that I get horny and to deny it ... I too would like.

- "Mmmmm how dirty you are" - I whispered
- "Mmmmm slut not as much as you do not want to start the year?

went into the house, his family was waiting for dinner. Family dinners soporific not irritate me but because they always end up being a challenge to my patience, I do not know other families, I'm always going to come up with dysfunctional families, rare and unusual, I always end up in a fucking cage of crickets and I've always envied the monotonous discourse of a dinner annoyingly boring and ordinary. I poured a glass of wine. And while the family was coiled on itself as the plant of the Beanstalk, I was growing disproportionately drinking wine and squeezing her thighs to feel the Chinese balls he had inserted me just a while ago. He knew, of course I knew, I looked at him silently asking him to take me out of there and he said the clock indicates that we could not leave before taking the grapes. Then I looked down and noticed a vibration coming from my pussy " Brrrrr, Brrrrrr ." Almost a scream escapes me. He gave me giggle. He looked at me again and again was that moved my egg vibrator in my pussy. Took advantage of family laughter, the volume of the TV and the noise of children to power their remote and get well bitch. He had a raging desire to rub my pussy. I got up and pulled me something holding me by the wrist. He came to my ear and whispered: "Do not even think get him out," I broke him and went to the bathroom upstairs, but he followed me and went to the bathroom with me.

- do not want you take it away, please ...

- I'm going to remove silly ... if you are loving me ....

kissed me I raised her skirt and turned me. I noticed his hands opening my ass and sliding his tongue in it, I was bitten, licked my ass, my hell, I dropped her skirt and kissed me again.

- Damn, I'm out like a dog ... I see you down

and left the bathroom leaving me nasty loss. I took my time alone to touch my pussy to pleasure, I took the egg, I put my fingers rubbed my clit as if I could start a fire with him and when he was about to cum, I went to put the egg in place and went down to dining room.

never had such a hurry to start the year, but looked at him and he pressed the button that was moving the egg to go crazy, sometimes I was laughing and then I pressed lip, others seemed to me that I was going to run there. Finally we took the grapes and we parted abruptly family. When you get in the car ate the mouth and begged:

- Let's go home I want to fuck all night!
- No way, Roi told that we would bring a drink in the bar and agreed - I did not know they were going to get so fucking horny ...

- Well I am sorry if I left, I've been ... do not worry and I'll see that not happen to you ...

My face was a poem ... We arrived at the pub was packed Roi, threading our way among the people we got to him, kissed him, we congratulate the year and we got a drink, we offer three and opened the little room in the cellar. We talked for a while and someone called. We were alone.

- Spread your legs that you want to remove the egg.
- "Here" Now? Hell noooo, you can re Ro ... or anyone! But is it that you've gone crazy?
- Come ... vaaa ...

snuggled up to me and kiss me, so if anyone was coming just seems that I was having a bite. On the other side of the wall you could hear the laughter and the roar of the music, the revelry dense and burdensome year-end. He passed his hand under her skirt and ran his fingers softly on my pussy was wet and swollen, had a wild desire to be fucked, that rubbed me, that I put his dick and fuck me a bag, I felt like I caught the thread of the egg with your fingers and very, very slowly pulling him, silicone egg slipped my vagina by granting a silent stroke. "Close your eyes" , I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her mouth on my pussy, his hands groping my body, discovering it, I heard a door and went to open my eyes but it was light. "Hello? " whispered, trembling, " Shhhh. " knew there was someone else with us, do not know if it was Ro, or who, but someone else was touching me, I felt his warm hands, I felt my body full of hands I stroked or introduced into my cunt, fingered my ass or my tits sobaban, and I felt nervous and excited deaf and deep ... "You like?" - he asked me, I could not answer, just shook me against the wall, I heard the door, a woman's breasts pressed against mine, I'm sure ... "Who is it?" - and he asked again ask "Did you like it? ". Damn already think I was enjoying. It felt strange, different, I was afraid something was terribly sick but do not know what, I had no idea who was in and out of the cellar Does it matter?, Was in and out people, my mouth went pussies, cocks, if you know them, I can not know how many people, I do not care, in contrast, each Once was more delicious. I heard a girl moan as my tongue on her clitoris writhed and someone did the same thing with my pussy, both moaned with pleasure, I felt a cock into my pussy while someone also introduced his cock in my mouth and something penetrated the ass, I do not know if it was a dildo or what but I had never felt so overly nasty, just heard his voice occasionally asking "do you like?, do you like?" and I could barely answer. I heard and felt fucking people around me did not know who they were or how their bodies did not care at all, smelled of sex, to sperm, felt its heat and cachondez and almost could feel like their skin throbbed with desire. I noticed as pinched my nipples or libaban, enjoyed thousands of touch, through my body language, hand massaging, giving me strokes or stroke, making me enjoy ...

I ran once between orgasmic throes of another woman, began flowing again on all fours while I drilled a hard cock and his balls hit my sex, I ran over someone lying on me and someone fucking me, all I felt was not able to watch all that, but I was feeling darkness were divine as if somehow amplify my senses. The odors of their bodies, feelings of my skin or taste in my mouth that left me completely impregnated. When the light came on the music had stopped, her wild hair and I'm sure chorretones of mascara flowed down my cheeks, he approached me, I smiled and whispered: Happy New Year ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment