Sunday, January 9, 2011

Too Fat For Brazilian Wax

MIRROR REYES



not stop raining. Someone once told me that the Inuit have many ways to describe snow. Here there are countless forms of rain. And all bring some nostalgia. I like to feel protected while it rains, it sometimes seems that the world is going to fall, the rain beats against the panes sturdy and keeps the wind roar, seem to be screaming or trying to warn of danger imminent, may, there are many dangers out there ...

Al Eye Lord I've found today in the bakery. It is a very normal guy, tall, slim, has a beautiful big eyes, but timid, barely say hello. He lives opposite me and watching me for months from his window. So what of Mr Ojo . I like him, seems a good guy, makes me very tenderly his shyness and much trash as I observe, so do not hide it. To pick up my loaf of bread I bumped into him and felt a shock when he felt his embarrassment, that way of looking down, to apologize, to feel hot and almost blushing. Looks a little perverse. Shy, gentle and perverse. Bufff, tremendous cocktail, I can almost feel the alchemy of that potion up through my veins and my blood mixing. I could not stop smiling and he smiled at me too. I know I never will go to me.

This afternoon I was alone. I prepared a bath, although I have not put up much time in hot water. Strangely it's hot. Rain and warm. It seems that we tend to the tropical climate. I have dried and I went for some clothes, but to go down the blind I've seen. Staring from a discreet and prudent window loneliness. I've smiled and I've made a hand gesture by sending you a kiss and was hidden behind her curtain.

I think he has gone while I served a drink in the kitchen. The holidays always bring me a surprise, a Sailor Jerry was one of them, a rum and vanilla and caramel aroma. There are subtle pleasures, like the tinkling of ice in a glass. I have shed a third of rum and I've been to the bedroom. I lied in bed and let my room shine Mallow and rum. I grabbed an ice and I put in my mouth. The cold has flooded me like they just open the door to Alaska. I have endured. I hate the cold, but I loved the feeling of resistance. I felt the piece of ice melting on my tongue, burning, filling ice cream flavor in my mouth, dripping Frosty sap on it. I removed the ice and I've gone through my body. He was cold and heat. Slipping through my nipples are erect hauntingly. I knew he was admiring my breasts erect behind the curtain. I have placed so that if I decided to come out of hiding, could see, but at the time could look me in the mirror in my room, spectator of myself and observed the same time.

I looked in the mirror and I'm not sure if the influence of the rum or my ability to auto-suggestion, but I thought it was me and him at the same time. A woman hot, steamy, beautiful, full of passion, life and sophisticated one, ambiguously accompanied by Mr Eye gaze and shyly with him. I have tried to merge with my passions, to empathize with that strange that I am, play to guess, to be another ... to be me at the same time, be him and me screaming my pleasure and delight to him ... The mirror me back somewhat uncertain but eerily beautiful. I knew he was watching me from the unseen, from his corner of perversity and abundance. So yeah, then he has been with me to the depths.

I have become very sow. My hips never stopped moving, slut, show her how I felt, how close he felt. I got my tongue lewdly and I soaked my tongue with saliva and with the same lust that I rubbed my pussy devil spit and desire. All for him, my pussy open for him. All my dirt, my own filth getting the rhythm of my hips and my lust. I know where he was seen or, at least, I imagined my pussy shining, full of joy and excitement, groaning with the laborious act of giving pleasure, my fingers up and down, pinching, groping, rubbing my clitoris, penetrating my pussy , bang, bang, bang, slut , shaking like a worm, zaca, zaca, zaca , autofollándome in a fit of myself, devouring greedily, towering fever, caught up in my fingers and my drunken delirium ...

No more dirty, more nasty, more a bitch than I was when I masturbate. You find me and something very deep and hidden inside me. Something really mine. And everything I've given him. Because yes, it caused me and wanted me, for giving me the win. My pussy was opening before him and to myself in the mirror. Beating like an oyster to die, slippery, broken and bright, with that penetrating odor of the ocean abyss, with the impudence of "All" between my legs, swelling and pain as something beautiful, no doubt red, deep black, inexhaustible mine. My fingers in my pussy, enjoying some of my hand on my clit, getting to me, part of my fingers entering me like him, first one finger, then two, then it could put almost my hand inside my sex in a paroxysm conceived from the outburst.

My pelvis rose into the cosmos, I know he looked like I was watching myself in the mirror reflection of that dark, like a fucking worm hole devouring me to myself, beating myself in my temples, making that I was the head. He launched a sidelong glance towards the window and I've shown as a sacrifice. His figure reached across the window, his hand completely covered his cock and moved to the rhythm of my hips. The glossy and stiff saw before me. For a fleeting moment and imagined fucking me. I do not fuck me. It fucked my mind, my impudence, with all my fucking win. And he obeyed my commands like a doll as an artifact of my burning, sometimes like you do with your cock or your pussy, with your imagination, up and down, follandoos to nothing, or my fucking image, or my words, or obscenity penetrated my pussy as excited, limp and incontinent which may comprise Putiferio the world. So I felt, so I felt. Shaking as a sticky, lumpy wish I stuck to the skin, such as pitch, like a secret that you are unable to let go, wallowing in the mud of my indulgence.



I've raced with her image before me as if I held his cock with my fingers and his sperm sprout from the mirror, as if I were a being hermaphrodite a mating frenzy, with my own image fixed on the retina, writhing like a beast in heat, rubbing her pussy filled with fluid and gurgles, and hundreds of images in my head of the leaflet or other fucking me, fucking me yourself, I did not care, I just wanted to feel the pleasure of giving pleasure, granting to the task of surrender and melt into a single enjoyment, perfect, mine. Myself and the world. Myself and with him, covering his infinite abandonment and mine ...

My neck throbbed with delight when I looked out the window last time I had run twice and I know that floated like a pig in my lust and fluids from my pussy. I felt a tenderness insurmountable, panting like between my lips, my pussy pounded and stirred me with him, his hand holding his phallus, his mouth ajar moisture from the rain on the window ... and we met in the mirror, without other knowing we are safe solitude and silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment