Monday, January 31, 2011

Play Last Level Of Cubefield

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT AGAINST THE WALL






Like frightened face gets when you assault case, as if instead of a woman he was attacking a panther from a dark place. I like pretend surprise and let it do everything. I like to follow the game and get crazy. I like to let myself go and feel my juices bubbling under my skin, fighting in my veins, the bleeding until my flesh is inflated with lust.


I have not had time to nothing. I cornered him against the wall, like a pimp whores like a poisonous woman, as if the devil himself had been wearing my clothes and come into my heels.


- I want your cock. Now.


I thought he was going to laugh, but no, did not laugh, has dropped his fly and has taken the cock. I wanted to move and tried to kiss me but I have not stopped.


- No, no, no. You stand there very still, no kisses. Now your tail is mine, for me. I'll get him out all baby. - I took a scarf and I have tied his hands above his head to the rack above him.


I approached a bench short, and I've caught the tail at will, like a shepherd milking her calf. I liked the image. Him against the wall with his arms held high, chest out, like helpless, leaving do, I sat with her legs apart, in a pose of power that has made me extremely sow.


His cock mine in my hands. Up and down on a whim, gliding my fingers, slowly, warm, obedient, moist, mmmmm , feeling his flesh full of blood and lust, spewing secretions, spreading in my fingers, hot eggs are hung vibrating in my energy. My hand went up and down slowly or as fast as I could have done fire with his tail. Her moans cutting the air, I feel like squeezing my pussy, my hips dance of lust, swinging bench, and my tongue whore spreading of desire.


Finally my cock in my mouth. Yes, my cock, mine, mine greedily. The thin skin of his glans stroking the taste of my tongue, the smell came to my brain brains trepanning puffs. The balls have a special smell when a guy is coming out. It's a unique smell can go mad to feel that my head is spinning and you need blood. It smells a male, eggs simmering in milk, is a heavy scent, musky and pungent. All my blood in my sex, my blood rushed through my pussy congested by lust as my tongue turns against its cocoon, painfully slow. I can almost feel his pleasure on the pulse of my hand, I can almost touch his joy throbbing in your mouth. Flattening his frenulum on my tongue, reaching his foreskin my throat, like a sea snake hiding in the dark cave. And my pussy taste breaking, blowing the Machiavellian plop plop my viscosity.


No, there is nothing I like more than the sense of mastery that gives me a dick in her mouth as my pussy explodes and I feel that this man is mine, moving, feeling the beat of my fingers of my mouth, my cerdez. So yes, is all perfect. It is a second or two, your milk about to impact on my lips, he screams, says something I do not understand but I understand that open, creaking, you download. Their milk goes up his tail, and one thing always unconsciously made the same way, all the guys, always, is something that is not defined rather than from the intuition and sacándole me everything, everything he is. And me too. I could die at that moment and, damn, life would have been worth it, is not it?.


His semen slides over my lips as the sap of life, as the reward for my efforts. I stand. And they kiss. And his sperm bathes our lips as the salty ocean swim and succulent where both sex and immodesty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment