Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guild War 2 Race Announced

LIGHT SUNDAY



Mychael Danna - Hold me, I'm falling



I've been sleeping very late. In his mouth the taste of your lips mixed with rum and the viscous texture of semen. I like to fall asleep on her naked body, while her shallow breathing and quieting up that part of me impenetrable.

My eyelids closed slowly brought me into unconsciousness, his voice slowly rocking me. He spoke to us of things to do, I do not know. Do not listen to what he was saying, just let me be lulled by his voice low and sweet tone that spoke to me. It's so beautiful to feel together in pleasure. I like the silence that is me, though he speak, or think you have to say something, I am silent.

love your body when it opens for me a secret, something magical and powerful that is granted me, as a miracle. I do not know if life is a miracle, but I have always seemed so prodigious bodies, I was always so fascinated watching them ... Consider as they open your pores and hair bristles slowly, feel the heat from his flesh, delight in the softness of her skin, her flesh movements, difficulty in breathing.

My body emanated the pungent smell of his sperm. It's so nice to feel you enjoy. It's so exciting to hear you cry well, as if the pleasure is riddled with stings and stir for millions of thorns in it pleasurable as roots growing into new full of charm and life.

It was a night of cuddling and caresses, wild sex and laughter. There is nothing better to laugh and fuck, I've said many times. But I'll take that moment when I eat it, that is mine and it spills into my mouth.

At that time I can not think of anything. I like that he is standing for almost lose control. He uses my mouth and I'm falling apart into delicious drops that flow from my desire to my pussy. I noticed how he cares even acting like a gorilla in heat possessed by the fury of lust. My mouth opens back arched like a contortionist, and I feel his phallus sliding over my tongue and deep into the depths of my throat. And then I'm floating in your pleasure and I feel my body is a huge fish skimming over the ocean. I can feel the air on my face, his excitement in of my mouth throbbing like the heart of a frightened animal and my whole body shrinking of pure ferocity.

have filled my mouth with his sperm. Have you tried to warn me but I was spurred on by the illness and that cannibalism fills me sometimes, that splendid moment I am not myself and I am more than ever like a witch possessed by her ritual. His mouth fluids pervaded me as a sticky honey and sweet as her legs trembled against my hands and I roared with him.

I've seen and know that I loved at that moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment