Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cervix Before Periods Images







I think it is true that the butterfly effect can lead to devastation without their players can not even imagine the origin of them.

I get messages that no further decipher. It's for my peculiar sensitivity. Some call it intuition. There's nothing magical. It's like being in fast mode. Like when you hit the "Ffdw" the player and the song goes very quickly. For something like that. That's it, understand something quickly. Surely in my head is the solution to this process. I'm sure. I know there is a time when I'm spinning actions and consequences. Reviewing and clarifying. A whole milk ... And there's a time when everything is clear in my head, just what I was looking for appears. I know. That's it. I know what it is. No more.

I acknowledge receiving feelings or emotions do not always know how to translate if I stop to think ... but the truth is that I do. And this confuses me a lot. Especially since I read that memory is something whimsical and sometimes, it makes us remember things that have not happened (he says one of those books you recommended Punset). Because you can not sure if the fruit of your imagination or your ability ... So do not always know what has happened to distinguish what is not. And even more afraid that the Butterfly Effect.

he was dreaming when I was awakened by an SMS mobile. That may have been the trigger. That sound that makes the phone when you have a message in the inbox, and there is something in that sound that you are stating that there will be a fire, earthquake, tsunami ... there is something hidden in the noise that makes you suspect with that blink just once or twice a cataclysm will destroy the planet somewhere ...

- Qudamos today?

I gave a start, barely gave me time to think not, so I have called:

- Are you here heart?

- yeahhhh, can we see us now?

It was so since we met. We stayed in the center. Talking with him is always fun, interesting, exciting. Intense. I dropped in his voice and his words. I collapse, as in an abyss, in what he says and how he says it. There are people you get along right away, and then, sometimes, like a miracle, people with whom you recognize. With you know there something that unites you in some way. And you have no way of knowing what is or even if it is just a mirage. You know. We're sorry.

Le observed. I like to watch people devour it, revel in the details, I love to melt in those little nuances that really make us unique in the nuances that offers every gesture, every inflection of the voice, the way to stop the words or move your hands while speaking to enjoy a look without saying anything, to smell and taste the trail of her scent penetrating my throat. Not always possible, there are people who are greatly disturbed that observe. But others, like him, like, gives morbid, he gets horny. I like to see smoking grabbing so peculiar that his cigarette, exhaling puffs of smoke from his explanations and his tone of voice that vibrates slightly because it is a little nervous. We spent a while chatting, pretending we did not mind fuck no, not pretending in a retracted but deliberately, as part of the game. After some reeds I woke to go to the bathroom and once there I removed her panties and have kept in her purse.

Then when we got up to go I could feel his eyes on my neck and his hand gently caressing my ass.

We reached the hotel lobby and turned to me has made minimal pat on the head. I've looked and I have known. I knew I was so restless and anxious as I am. Those times when you are aware of your arousal and his me crazy. Crazy inside. Absolutely. My desire is precipitated and makes me doubt my perceptions. A guy entered the elevator with us. We have relied on the elevator facing each other, while watching us. We behaved politely but seemed to be alone. My rapid breathing could be heard perfectly in the cockpit. The guy has realized that something was happening and looked at us slyly. I have spent my tongue over his lips and then I removed her panties and shamelessly bag I have offered to extend the hand

- Here, they are yours.

has done an almost imperceptible gesture of surprise, he smiled mischievously and said to me

- I'll cover your mouth with them, my girl.

That has made me even worse. I have come to fuck want to get there. The guy has had to be blown away and lowered into the next floor. Us too.

When we entered the room to kiss me. I felt like my breathing became labored and then dense and very close to my lips I have whispered

- Shhhh, shhhh, quiet, my child, do not worry, we have time, we have all the time in the world, breathe, breathe, well, get air through the nose and throw it slowly in the mouth

And as she spoke with her palm open grazed my nipples over the blouse. Have become so hard that seemed stones on my chest, I'm sure had a good spliced \u200b\u200bunder his pants, but did not let me touch him. Has put the panties in my mouth while her other hand crept under my skirt rubbing my pussy gently, I felt a shiver under the tongue, and pushed me gently by the waist to enter the room.

I was stripped slowly. Drives me crazy that I bare. Feeling his hands on my clothes, slipping his fingers awkwardly in the loops of her blouse, touching my skin slightly, dropping his clothes, slowly exposing me to their eyes, pulling her skirt down my hips, pulling me like shoes Cinderella herself was the ... I left the bra and stockings. He has spent his finger lightly along the edge of the league, my stomach has shrunk to his touch. His finger has risen slowly from my waist to my chest, then he has caught with his fingers the edge of the holder and the air has dropped leaving my tits. He has shaken his head and smiled at me. My panties were in my mouth and began to be quite wet. It has been looking at me and I felt embarrassed. His eyes were daggers that I scratched the skin tickling. Drew the panties from my mouth to let me speak, it has slowly with a look decidedly goat:

- You look like you?
- Buffff much, especially looking at me like that, with the dirty face ...
- I've missed you so much my girl ...

has been approached and it has become to kiss. He has also been taking their clothes while kissing me. Their kisses have sunk into me like an animal in shifting waters, slow and soft throughout the body, your hands know where, how to touch me and have me come to my country of colors made me feel the most nasty, most horny of all women. I was lying in bed, opened my legs well and has put his head between them. Thighs caressed me. I like the feel of his big hands on my legs, up and down, as if trying to reassure me. Has passed his lips on my thighs and my English with sensual movements and circular reminding the winding trail of a snake. Then has settled over the slit of my pussy and opened her lips slightly. I felt the tip of your tongue gently touching my pussy as I felt a tremor traveling.

- Shhhh, shhhh, quiet ...


I like the security, the way he knows how, when, how. Then has caught my pussy lips between thumb and index finger gently pressing them with my pink clit stood out among them and has spent his tongue slowly. I licked like a big lollipop, giving licks that made me weep and feel the glory. I have tried to reassure me because I knew it was going to last. I love it. He loves to go crazy, feel me squirm, feeling that brings me and takes me, my pussy was abandoned and filled with pleasure to form a viscous mass in his hands that he could model at will. Has clung to my legs, his face on my pussy, but as I move my head falling over the edge of the bed, his tongue twirled my clitoris (and my head) or slowly licked, long time; has been like a good time, varnished pussy saliva, puddle of it. He knows. Yes you know that a pussy has to be very wet forever. Well wet it, me, everything. From time to time as well stroked with a finger dipped in fluid up and down my slit to return again to the clitoris. We played so gently it was as if a pen dipped in something sticky and sweet caress me gently, giving the right touch, the exact pressure, he wanted more and more, and he guessed right compression, bit by bit, little by little. Inside my pussy was quite the opposite, a fucking volcano by chup chup , all fire and lust, all tension and anxiety, especially water and greed. My hips moved more and more hauntingly, strutting lascivious, filthy, whore.

has approached his tongue in my hole, fucked me so stealthily board with his tongue in my pit penetrating very slowly. My hips have risen arching my back and Then he sucked his fingers and put them in my sex. Slow, slow, while almost hurt. I felt his fingers moving gently inside me while trying to catch my pussy.

- Fuck me, fuck me - I begged him almost crying
- Ohhhh my girl, I love to masturbate, there is nothing I like more than to see this ...
- I can not, I can no more, fuck me, I need your cock inside me, I need it now, give it to me, give me your cock
- Turn around
I put
on all fours, exposed to him to fuck me, where I would like, How I wish, my ass and my pussy open to him was so nasty that wanted nothing more than to feel you inside me the way out.

- God, as I like seeing you like, you got me out, I'm mad you, bitch

I was told in a tone between firm and loving. I thought he was going to pounce on me but I've been in that position waiting ...

- That bitch you, see if I go I see your pussy can not wait to move, look, look how it moves, drips, shit, bitch, how you make me ...

I shook his arms and legs, move your ass want to be fucked and I mumbled again beg you to fuck me ...



I thought a pussy ramming abrasarĂ­a me, that would nail me and move like a beast to run, but no. Slowly penetrated me. Has put a finger in my mouth, it has wet your finger with saliva and it has happened again on my clitoris. My corner of pleasure, my quintessential, my elixir of life. Again and again, again and again. He felt his cock in my pussy plunging, stretching in my folds, stroking the inside. My clit spinning bulky, enervated, spinning, spinning. All my swollen pussy begged their stakes, knelt on his cock slow and deep thrusts and then I felt my body rise, shivering from the feet. There was something electric on and off behind my eyelids, my vertebrae shaking with pleasure, twisting my pussy against his cock and my whole body shaking with pleasure. I whispered as I ran, the letters of his name, dragging something with my moans as my tongue thick and condensed, so I've also heard him murmur, while his semen sticking to the walls and poured in between my legs, my name down his mouth as saliva wires up my back and then you've been with me like we're the same, the same breath, the same body, the same life.

gratitude All that I felt I could not express it in a million years, the weight of his body, the viscosity of semen cooling on my thighs, her warm breath in my back. I was so happy that I had a premonition. Has been to close my eyes, at that time I take to get back to me in that waiting room of emptiness, of returning to power and return to dive in the waters of the everyday vulgar. I saw a beam of light and what I felt. Because it is impossible for anyone to get as much happiness without someone to lose. It has been a single moment, that fleeting moment when I know the butterfly effect is in motion and my sighs become vague cyclones in the Pacific somewhere, or frogs rain down over Laos, frozen waters of Lake Tanganyika or riots will whole Arab world against despotism.
It was just an instant, his arms and sighs my insignificant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment