Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Boxing Gloves Theme

peace

After a crash must come back with fresh ideas ... Enough of female and male hysteria but every day I become closer to Lucia the dating blind girl haha, but thank god it is not moving my fragile balance between sanity and insanity.

If you came from a period of peace not as a starter this post. I'll summarize this way: In a new department that I get light until the shutter closed, which has a balcony / terrace where dreams live Vicente (the grid) and Guayas (my new hammock) with many pots ready for planted and table and chairs to take a terere ... You can ask for anything more? Do not forget that I have in my two new best friends lol air and heating.

I finally played my first two full weeks of vacation since I live in BsAs, guardespaldas bahhh since I remember when ... I have a party with myself and with flia, and high betting to know El Bolson backpack.

I have only one existential question I roll ... Where are all
colored balls / milk we had when we were kids?
(hehehehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment