Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Paint Color With Cherry Floor







Joe Bonamassa - Reconsider baby


I'm waiting. I'm lying in bed. Naked. Anxious. You promised me a surprise. You know how I want. I wait nervously, trying to imagine you have thought this time for me ... I'm

dark and I hear you enter. You go alone. Kiss me sweetly. I love your tenderness. - Mmmmmm my girl ... I'll say something but then gag me with a kiss. - Shhh, listen ... I've been with someone, it's your

surprise ... You go and close the door. It's all in darkness. I'm nervous but excited significantly. You know, you know.

hear someone moving around the room, approaches from the shadows. I love its smell. It's a girl. She strips slowly, so slowly that I can almost revel in the sound it makes your clothes fall. It has amazing lips, plump and soft, her skin gleams of white, pink tits, smooth, beautiful, incite to be kissed, enters his ass moving as it advances toward me. I like the smell and as I smile, but I dare not say anything. I think I know ... I'm nervous, excited, confused, excited, anxious, excited, breathless mmmmm ...

fucking excited I am lying on the bed, lies down beside me, I do not know what to do. But she does. What does it all. He kisses me softly. He kisses my neck, I kiss your eyes and then kiss me lips. Small kisses without tongue. Nibbles at the edge of my lips, licks me slightly. The kiss, your tongue tastes like red licorice and entangling me in her mouth falling into a deep abyss. I dare not do anything so I left. I left everything. I cherish very smooth with your fingertips. Runs his fingers along my neck and going down my neck, hand through the side of my chest, but only if it touches. His touch is delicate and skilled. All of it is smooth, soft, sensual. Continue stroking and lowers his hand around my waist, tracing circles around my navel. Is making me even hotter. Runs his hand through my English, down my legs. Occasionally up to my kiss my lips again. Touches my lips with his tongue. I eat the mouth. Then continue with their pampering. Languid, sensual, voluptuous, all flesh, all of it ...

spends his tongue licking my nipples again and again. Swingeing puts me while his hands are caressing every inch of skin. Quiet, slow, soft, sure he does, lascivious, divine. I feel weird, different, let me go. His tongue caressed me gently forward on my belly to my pussy and want a bitch in heat. I feel my clitoris pressing, I'm very horny but I do not hurry. I want to continue with this game of touch. I very slowly rubs her pussy with his tongue. I can not help launch a whimper. Then I realize you're there in the room with us, watching our ardor.

I hear you breathing really hard. What a bastard. I turn my head and I see you sitting on the couch watching, with your dirty face, your smile rascal, I throw a kiss, you smile. She is given to please me, moan, licking me, it's driving me crazy. Still licking her pussy while you look at us. All very slow, weak, very soft warm ... Enter a finger inside me, looking up into my pelvis my joy while still tapping on my clit, take it out, puts it, he fucks my hole with your finger, put two the move, your fingers are soft and sweet and make me feel wonderfully slutty. Occasionally stops and looks at me, and I see a poison in his eyes that makes me tremble with impudence, then back to pamper my sex with his tongue, slowly but steadily, lick my pussy up and down, poses the language on my clitoris and makes me shake your ass taken to heaven. While you hear me moan heard the sound of your cock while you pajeas. That excites me even more. She continues masturbating and filling the defect. Hurry had not until now, when I heard you gasp and cock ...
menearte

She goes on and on without eating up the pussy stop, moving her tongue on my clit and my lips while I fuck my hole with his fingers, very smooth, very rich, very nasty. You go with your cock in hand (sometimes I think I read the skin) and while still pajeándote she stops, looks at me, I touched the nipples, caresses me all over, with his soft hands, her skin smooth, sweet lips, all of it is sweet, delicate, like a white snake, like a bitch goddess.


his mouth back to my pussy, her tongue on my clit making the world go round, grab me by the hips, he knows what he does, his tongue licking my pussy licking and gently. Among the scene, the taste is causing me and see you with your tail stiff I go crazy. My hips move and move. I want to run. Bust. It is a fast but very intense orgasm, I can hardly say anything except whine and moan, breathe hard and feel like my whole taste pussy contracts. I look at her lying on me, and she's watching me, is a knowing look and grateful, is a look of desire. It's a look caress. I love it. I enjoy it.


You look at us to see the two as a prodigy, ecstatic, totally hot. But do not get too close, perhaps for fear of being unable to resist, perhaps because you like it too. I mess with it, both Spinning pleasure our bodies through our damp, our groans, our bodies, our desire. I touch your skin burning, I appreciate the strength of her breasts covering my tongue caresses, is extraordinary to note whoring feel her nipples hard against my tongue, the bite slightly, then descended and reached the warm touch of her pussy wrapping fingers ... a girl is really delicious.


My mouth is immersed in its viscosity. I feel the warm touch of her pussy on my tongue. I fuck her pussy with his tongue, rises to her clit furiously busy, everything shines like her pussy. I sink into it as if it were a warm sea water and underwater me his princess. I go through. Screaming. I hear screaming inside me. I feel my fingers moaning. I shudder ... We fall embraced on a tangle of taste, moving our hips, smiling at you with malice, witch lustful gaze. Until her very lewd touching me lightly with his elbow and said: - What do you say, fuck us too? . We laughed. And yes. We are so fucked. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck me, fuck us ...


(Bonamassa has me fucking crazy ... bufff the hard nougat)

0 comments:

Post a Comment