Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lumineers Price Mexico

DETAILS




red hot chilly pepers - love rollercoaster



I have flashes of yesterday, details, small fragments. My mind wanders to what happened yesterday.

- Do not know the desire I have to fuck - mojo just to hear me say that, in such detail, all my skin is tense ...

And the way that bends your neck when I eat the mouth. The crunch when you bite my lip. The warm touch of your saliva when you spit in my pussy. Balancing your cock to get you the boxer. The touch of your cock in my lip, your bridle on my tongue. I love your drops. Mine.

Yesterday ... yesterday ... yesterday ...

gasp.

I die in your hands, you do force me not to move when it suits you, in the forces that you use to move my ass, your craving, clinging to him, uploading, downloading it, making it dance before your eyes. I love the way you use my hole to please you (either). The way you use me and let me use you. Details

you and my body. A pleasure paving another. Time and inclination.

I love all your whispers, your moans of pleasure, your desire, your drool. The vision of your big cock looking lascivious. Your cock all meat, all you. Ready. Sometimes I just think that I need to know that the world is generous and abundant. All cock. Details

moving your body on mine, looking inside me all the joy, poke around inside. Doblándote me in pirouettes, in shock, in beat. Making me malleable. You making me a bitch, you bitch. Your animal's body shaking, breaking, rejoicing ...

heat your milk on my skin, the power with the shooting, the viscosity that surrounds it, I reach for me, the secret joy that causes me ...

flashes ... They are just small pieces of yesterday. And today ... Today

get ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment