Sunday, December 19, 2010

Does My Stiff Neck Mean I Have Meningitis





Trains not never caught. Others are lost. Others manage to get on. And there are others who stay there, inside.

remember especially the smell of pot in one car. Hypnotic cloud engulfed us hopeless. Until this summer, we had not made to be friends. We were too appear. Too us. But I must admit that I liked from the start. I think it's that dimple in your chin, confuses me everything else. Whatever you do fall hopelessly in it.

- Come give it a caladita precious that you will put many cute little eyes (softly whispered to me that we do not hear the other)

- Let me sleep, they should be the four and ...

- Why did not you, do not cool?

- By hell, you know that there are things I do or not do just to fuck right? Then leave me alone.

But he goes. Do not leave me in peace. I dozed fitfully. Talked about this in the other, your plans, your travel, your girls. Talking and talking non stop. I heard you the distance with his eyes closed and there was a time when you remain silent. As if by magic. Shut up and you came to me. You slept next to me in that litter that had the smell of so many people ... I touched her hair and spent a finger over my lips. And without wishing I smiled.

I do not know if it was the smoke dope. Or the rumble of the train rocked me in a joyful rhythm, whether it was the curiosity of knowing that the others could hear us (insurance they did), the truth, I was dying. Wait to you. Of feeling. Have you inside. Moving.

I only wore panties and a black tank top and only a sheet covering me. Spent one hand under the sheet beneath my panties and inserted a finger gently on my pussy. Not what I expected and contracted. I opened my eyes suddenly going to say something but I kissed. Very smooth. You left a little of me and made me a hand gesture with your finger closer to your lips to say nothing. Your bad-boy smile made me shudder. Why do I miss that face both a scoundrel?

continued. Your fingers played among my legs, searching, searching ... You kissed me in silence. I barely heard. I'm sure the rest of the car and could hear our breathing quickened. I caressed her nipples. I do not know how you could know how my body reacts to any touch on my tits. Did not know. But I closed my eyes and succumbed to your licking. Language. Language. My nipples were hard as rocks. And my ass was strutting to the rhythm that I was making. I felt your cock very hard rubbing against the pubis, the belly. It broke my desire. I stroked his face as he looked at you, I stroked his lips with a finger. Got involved a finger in my mouth. And while I sucked love you put your dick in my pussy at once.

These berths can hardly be a person. I do not know where we stand strange pirouette. Side. A leg here, another there, your cock moving, following the motion of the train. Damn I had to make an effort not to moan amazing. Fuck in silence is one of the hardest things I've done. It's like being asked to not move your legs while running. And did you know to see. Then I started kissing frenzy. While fucking me, and looked at me and kissed me, fuck me again, again and again ... and again ... The fucking beat the train ...

At one point the train stopped. But we could not. Everything was silence. Minus the sizzle of our breathing. You could hear gasps drowned. Your kisses kept covering my mouth.

not remember how long we stayed in that position after running. You kept kissing. Besos long, short, sweet, wild, cuddly, biting, nibbling, kissing and more kissing. I do not remember anything even though it hurt to keep that position for so long. The only thing that hurt me is that you end this trip.

I did not see you since that time. I thought you moved to another city.

And yesterday, in a bar in those (and, I know you do not call bars and what you want, but me all are bars, drinks and people are not?), yesterday I saw you. And you saw me for me. And I looked. You were a beautiful big ass brunette. You are older but still in shape. And you fucking bastard smile still there. Intact.

In a neglect of the girl followed me to the bathroom. When I turned around to see if they followed me, you did. You turned to kiss me. I ate the mouth like that time. Long kisses, sweet, intense, loving, heady, hot, soft, morbid, as if we had come out of that car ... I would have fucked Damn right there if it had not reached the brunette. Even still, if you wanted you would have fucked. I smiled.

I know I'll see you again some time. But this does not remove me or god.

0 comments:

Post a Comment