Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is Batra Treatment Effective For Hair Loss

WHISPERS




John Mayer - Gravity


whisper my name under my dreams so they will not forget me while my head escapes from reality in bursts of tears, to ease the pressure to get rid of my knots, fly me, as do volcanoes with magma. The tears may be a way to resist. And with your hands describe the world that actually I am: water.


I pick up in your arms, in the way you than rub against me and tell me in whispers: my love, I need your pussy, I need to sink into your sex, in the darkest part of you and feel it beating on me. And my pussy obey you, you moved, you never want as soon as you wanted.


for something else I kiss your lips, from your eagerness to get to me and make you feel. I am full of tongue and saliva and love throughout my entire body full of tongue and saliva and love and desire, lust, biting, panting, tongue, sweat, pleasure. My body responds to your call with the force of my nature. My hips are raised, my back arches, my pussy is opened, it expands to meet you: male.


I'm down with you in that frame of kissing up to your cock. Hard, soft, yours. There's something inside me just before touching, subtle, delicate, but extremely solid air that moves me, causing me, excite me to feel power behind my eyelids, I open my mouth, stuck out his tongue and all your gently penetrates like me a knife. I feel excited, pleading, taste doblándote while I reached my tongue, licking the trunk of your tail, you eat the eggs, is addicted to lust, is introduced into your hole, you perverted, crazy, swallow, kiss, lick, you accept and drinks. I feel my pussy rippling, twisting of desire within me, I plunge my fingers into my swollen sex, reach my clitoris and engulfs your cock as I turn to my pussy, I do turn and the whole world revolves around us.


I seem to be floating on air with no gravity, turning as you use. Yes I like to eat cock and I like to tell you -like me-eat-the-cock with my face rotten whore by lust. Saco language. I want your milk, come on, you bastard, I want your milk now, you mojama mouth, the mouth fill me cum. And my hand up and down your phallus frantic, eager for your sperm, and my tongue is stirred on the air trying to reach your joy. Your milk is triggered and sticks to my lips. Smacking you. I smiled. I love you. I do not know if there is anything better than seeing your body vibrating, my mouth full of you and that part of us that have not yet separated, tight, compact, united by something invisible and wonders what I do not want to name. I do not care if it's love, sex, desire, cerdez, instinct, call it what you want. The important thing is to feel it. I can feel dragged by the force yours and mine this earthquake.


I press against you, I sink into your flesh, your smell, touch me hair in that one moment nothing else exists. Nothing at all. No tears, no pain, no time, no one there. Only your pleasure and mine back together to get back to us. I smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment